Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook post from Hope: I'm so shocked.... I was talking to Bo and he's not coming home.

Reply from Abe: Why were you shocked? Were you in the tub and the blow dryer fell in???? How could you be shocked that Bo wasn't coming home?? Even baby Ari knew Bo wasn't coming home.

Facebook Post from Will Horton: Man, I had no idea I'd be dealing with such divas with Santa today!
Reply from Sonny: I'M-A I'M-A I'M-A A DIVA! LOL
Reply from Sami: Silly geese. Everyone knows that I am the biggest diva around here! The world revolves around ME!

Facebook post from Lucas Horton: Said no one ever: "Yay! Stefano's back in town!"
Reply from Johnny: YAY! NONNO'S BACK!
Reply from Lucas: ....Except poor, naive, little Johnny and Sydney.

Facebook post from Stefano: Surprise!! Bet you thought you saw the last of me, didn't you?

edited to remove texting symbols and curse word...JS

Tweet from the detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady left the Salem P.D. to other members of his "mock Rafe" group: I was at Club TBD tonight and saw screechy Sami Brady and lover boy Elvis Junior waiting on customers.

Reply from member 2: What happened? Did old man DiMera get fed up and turn off the cash spigot?

Reply from member 1: Maybe, but the bigger news is that I overheard her say that she'd done something bad.

Reply from member 3: Could she have committed another homicide? If so, maybe Melinda Trask can make the charges stick this time.

Reply from member 4: Or maybe she cheated on Little Elvis. She's not always exactly faithful. Ask Hernandez.

Reply from member 2: Or that poor guy, long-suffering Lucas Horton.

Reply from Sami: How dare you suggest that I'd cheat on my darling smoochy-moochy!! We know what TRUE LOVE really means!! I HATE you!! P.S., have a ROTTEN New Year!!

Tweet from the head of the Smith Island Civic Association: Attention Smith Islanders -- it's a code red -- EJ DiMera has been spotted near the Horton cabin!!! Let's take action!!

Reply from member 1: I'm heading over to the cabin with a shotgun. Anyone care to join me?

Reply from members 2 to 25: We'll be there too with our firearms. We must protect our island from immoral and criminal Salemites.

Reply from member 26: I'll come with a pitchfork.

Reply from member 27: I'll be there with great-great grandfather's Civil War sword and some rotten eggs.

Reply from the Horton cabin raccoons: Count us in. The unshaven doctor with his blonde girl friend was bad enough, but the presence of EJ DiMera is an outrage.

Reply from Sami: You doody-heads better not harm one hair on my darling smoochy-moochy's head or I'll HATE you and you KNOW what that means. P.S., he brings class to your tacky little island.

Reply from the raccoons. Bring it on blondie. We raccoons are ready for anything.

Tweet from member #1.....hold on. Different blond here. Not the screechy one, or the ranting one. Looks like the whiny one.
Reply from head honcho.....huh? Uh, oh, what is going on?
Reply from member 3 ....anyone got their camera with them. We just might be able to get a video of this "encounter".
Member #15.....and maybe play it at an upcoming wedding. Isn't EJ engaged to the screechy blonde?
Reply from the raccoons....we ain't giving up the front row seats. Get your own, and your own popcorn as well. Let the show begin.

Facebook post from Ghost Jack: ABIGAIL!! Oh, my dear, sweet Abby! What have you done??? Thank God I'm already dead or I'd kill myself right now. Please don't bed Stefano next, please???

Facebook post from the Salem Forest Preserve Bear. Hi fans. It's me again, the famous and beloved Salem Forest Preserve Bear. Woe is me. Since the Horton cabin had been unused since early spring, I thought that it would be a great place to hibernate. I ordered a comfy bed from the Salem IKEA and some nice, fresh blooms from FTD Flowers. I was all ready to settle in for my long winter's nap when who shows up but the notorious Elvis DeMira and some clueless young woman. I hope they leave soon or it's going to be a choice of bunking under the cold, nasty porch or eating them. P.S, would I be a civic hero if I ate Little Elvis?? Please let me know.

Facebook post from John Black: Hey, guess what Salem?? Colleen Brady's son died when he was a little boy, so I'm not really Ryan Brady! And that's a fact!

Reply from Stefano: Dammit! Now I need a new rrrrrreason to hate you, again.

Reply from Sami: Good! I knew you weren't really "family"! So everyone who said you were can go suck lemons! Besides, you brought nothing but shame to the Brady family with your behavior.

Reply from John: Samantha, have you looked in a mirror???

Reply from Sami: I HATE you!

Reply from John: yeah, yeah, I know..... we all know.....

Tweet from a Horton cabin raccoon: Hey Salem -- I've got a hot sex tape of EJ DiMera's latest conquest -- a local college girl. It's steamier than anything that featured his hag sister. Wait until you see it.

Reply from Nicole: EJ cheating? What a surprise. Can I get this tape for my TV show?

Reply from Carrie "Princess Hag" Reed: EJ cheated on Sami? Why am I not upset? P.S., is Rafe still available?

Reply from Father Eric: Now, maybe people will forget about that awful tape Kristen made.

Reply from Theresa: Woo hoo. Hot, rich E.J. DiMera cheats on his fiancé? Maybe I've got a shot.

Reply from Jennifer: OMG, how foolish some young women can be. Thank goodness my Abby has her head on straight.

Reply from Sami. You doody-headed raccoon. I HATE you!!! How dare you suggest that my smoochy-moochy would cheat!!!! He's CHANGED, CHANGED, CHANGED!!!

Tweet from Kate: I'm desperate to discover some dirt on a woman named Jordan Ridgeway and am increasingly frustrated. Nothing I've tried works. Is there anyone out there who can help?

Reply from Crime Fiction Lover: Maybe she was a swindler or bank robber?

Reply from Soap Fan: Maybe she stole her sister's boyfriend.

Reply from Sami: Yes, just like my treacherous sister Carrie. What a HAG! I HATE her!!

Reply from Salemite Number One: Maybe she was once a high-class hooker like you and the late Maddie Peterson Woods.

Reply from Kate: How dare you bring that up!

Reply from Pub Chowder Lover: Maybe she's in witness protection or working for the ISA.

Reply from EJ: Hopefully not the ISA. They are hopeless. Just ask me and fatha.

Reply from Smith Islander: Maybe she once had a one-night stand with EJ DiMera.

Reply from EJ: That would be to her credit, but sadly she hasn't had the privilege, unlike Abigail Deveraux.

Reply from Sami: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply from Jordan: Perhaps it's time to dust off one of my many identities.

Facebook post from Will Horton: Got a short story published in a literary magazine! To celebrate, I got plastic surgery, colored contacts, a cut and dye job, and a voice transplant!
Sonny Kiriakis likes this

Facebook post from Sami Brady: Came home from Chicago with a new dye job and found my smoochy-moochy talking to that one person whose name I don't remember. Well, at least I know my smoochy-moochy didn't cheat on me!

Facebook post from Tad: Hey, did you guys know there's a song called Sami sung by Darren Criss?
Reply from Will Horton: ...I really wish you hadn't mentioned that...
Reply from Sami Brady: ...Really? Finally...someone knows the greatness that is...ME! I MUST MEET THIS SO CALLED DARREN CRISS!
Reply from Lucas Horton: Here we go...

Tweet from Bo Brady from somewhere in Southeast Asia: Just checking to make sure that no women have fallen for Elvis Junior while I'm off fighting to free Salem from the DiMera plague.

Reply from Nicole: Not me. Once burned, twice shy, or in other words, to know EJ is to hate him.

Reply from Gabi: I gave him some churros. Was that bad?

Reply from Theresa: Sorry, Beauregard, if my thing with Daniel doesn't work out, EJ is next on my list.

Reply from Sheryl: Who's EJ DiMera?

Reply from Jordan: Don't worry, Rafe has told me all about EJ.

Reply from Jennifer: Never fear, Bo. My PERFECT daughter would NEVER get involved with a monster like EJ.

Reply from Sami: EJ is a SAINT! He's better than Gandhi! He's there for ME whenever I kill someone! If anyone talks trash about my darling smoochy-moochy, I HATE them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back