Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Nick: Hello Salem! I'm back and ready to rumble. Anyone out there have a job for a science genius? P.S. apologies to anybody I've offended in my wild and wooly past.

Reply from Chelsea: Run for your lives girls! Fallon apologies are worthless! This dork just can't help himself!

Reply from Victor: Don't think for a moment that your moving back into my mansion! We've already got a resident idiot -- my grandson Brady.

Reply from Nick's New York employer: Hey Fallon, what gives? We give you a great job and you never show up. You're a bum. Stay in Salem where you belong.

Reply from Abigail: Nick Fallon, ick! The only guy in town worth a visit to the Horton cabin is that hot EJ. I can't wait for another sizzling dose of DiMera love!

Reply from Sami: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply from Jennifer: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply from Abby: Sorry mom....sorry Sami.... JJ hacked my account and said that to be funny. You know, like I'd ever go to the Horton cabin with EJ DiMera. Oh, please. (PS: Hey EJ, I'm going to talk to Hope...what are you going to do about it???! wink-wink)

Tweet from Percy the birdwatcher: Great news! No more playing Santa Claus. I've got a great job working with science genius Nick Fallon.

Tweet from the Salem Park birds: Hopefully, this means that you won't be galumphing around the park gawking at us anymore.

Tweet from James Bond: You're in Salem? You're either very foolish or very brave. I'd never go there.

Tweet from Queen Elizabeth II: One of our subjects is working for that deranged Nicholas Fallon? We are not amused.

Tweet from Susan Banks Crumb: Percy, come back to Britain. Stefano may be mean, mean, mean, but Nick Fallon is mad, mad, mad.

Tweet from EJ: Percy, dear fellow. Take some advice from a fellow Englishman. Forget Nick Fallon. Go back home if you value your heath.

Tweet from Sami: Thank you, thank you, smoochy-moochy. You tell that doody-head Percy! I HATE him!

Tweet from Dr. Chyka's mother, Margit Chyka, from Budapest: I'm worried because I haven't heard from my beloved science genius son, Dr. Jakub Karl Chyka, since he visited Salem USA. Can anyone help?

Reply from Stefano: Madam, regardless of what anyone may tell you, I have never heard of your son, much less ever employed him.

Reply from Roman: Sorry, Ms. Chyka, my cops can't help. They can barely find their way to the police station.

Reply from Nick: When you hear from Jakub, ask him about assisting me, science genius Nick Fallon, with a love potion that I'd like to use on a certain young lady.

Reply from the Academy Club of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences: If you hear from Jakub, tell him that he hasn't paid his dues for 2014.

Reply from Maggie: Sorry dear, your son, Jakub, may be a science genius, but nobody can top my brilliant, marvelous, handsome, outstanding egg-baby son.

Reply from Hope: Join the club. I haven't heard from my husband in weeks.

Tweet from Arthur the cat: Odd intruder today -- a woman with lumberjack coat, clunky rings, ugly shoes, and a blue chunk.

Reply from Horton Cabin Raccoon 1: Join the club. Back in March we had a well-tanned, unshaven guy and some prissy-looking blonde invade our cozy cabin home for some sleazy doings.

Reply from Horton Cabin Raccoon 2: And then recently it was the awful EJ DiMera and some clueless college girl to mess up the bed sheets. It was almost too awful to watch.

Reply from Horton Cabin Raccoon 3: Yes, but I bit the bullet and got some great pictures! Perfect for blackmail!

Reply from the Forest Preserve Bear: Hey cat, did you say blue chunk? That must have been the notorious Kate Roberts Brady! Watch what you eat when she's around!

Reply from Arthur: Thanks bear. Gotta go. Time to hit the scratching post so that my mighty cat claws will be extra sharp if that Kate person dares to return to my domain.

Reply from Sami: Arthur, I've wanted to sink my claws into Kate for years. I HATE her. If you scratch her up good, there's a box of Meow Mix in it for you.

Tweet from JJ : Once again, my perfect sister Abigail was the one who got asked to bake cupcakes for Johnny Dimera. Why wasn't I asked to join them ? I love baking !

Reply from Abigail : Well, brother dear, remember the last doughnuts you baked ?

Reply from Nick : Now, now, Abby, give your brother a chance. Everybody deserves a second, or a third, or a fourth chance, right ? I'm sure you did something wrong in your life... At least three times...

Reply from Abby : Nick, I.... I gotta go. So, EJ, let's get back to basking, shall we ? I mean, EJ, let's get back to baking with Johnny !

Reply from Sydney and Allie : And what about us ?

Reply from Sami : EJ, smoochy moochy, those two little girls I don't know are bothering me again.

Reply from Will : MOM ! Oh, never mind. :beat:

Tweet from Judge Goldberg: Frustrating day in court. I had to let some punk off cheap because of a dumb deal our wimpy D.A. made.

Reply from D.A. Woods: Wimpy? If our idiot police force would ever get some evidence and make real arrests, you'd get to hand out some life sentences.

Reply from Rory's mom: If my slacker son ever appears in your court, you can throw the book at him.

Reply from Bo Brady to D.A. Woods: Idiot police force? Say that again and I'll take you apart if and when ever get back to Salem.

Reply from Stefano to Judge Goldberg: Do what you will with punk kids, but when you get a case where DiMera interests are involved, remember whose money pays for your fancy vacations and your wife's diamonds.

Tweet from Nick: Life is good, I've got a great new job, and I've changed, changed, changed!

Reply from Melanie: Again?

Reply from Kate: *!$#*%^.

Reply from Sami: *!$#*%^, *!$#*%^, *!$#*%^. In other words, I HATE you!!!

Reply from Rafe: Nick, I don't care how much you've changed, just stay away from my little sister! P.S., I'm completely recovered and could snap you in half like a dry twig.

Reply from Jordan: Oh, yes, I know from very personal experience that Rafe is fully recovered.

Reply from EJ: Fallon, just keep in mind that the one person in Salem who has truly "changed" is me. Just ask my sweet hot fiancée, Samanther.

Reply from Sami: You tell him, smoochy-moochy! You've changed, changed, changed!!!

Tweet from Ciara: Great news! Auntie Sami bought me some earrings that cost $4,000.

Reply from Sami: Ssshhh!!

Reply from EJ: Samanther, sweet hot, we really have to talk.

Reply from Allie and Sydney: What gives? When we asked for the Barbie Dream House, mommy turned us down flat.

Reply from Brady: $4,000? Big deal. My weekly bar tab at Club TBD is more than that.

Reply from Theresa: Ciara, when you find a guy who will spend $4,000 on a girl, let me know.

Facebook post from Johnny: I was scared today when my daddy said he and mommy were getting married because I was afraid it would be bad like when Auntie Kristen and Uncle Brady tried to get married. I'm glad nothing bad will ever happen when MY mommy and daddy get married. They are never going to have bad things happen to them.

Reply from Rafe: Hold on there, buddy! Never say never, OK?

Reply from Kate: Johnny, honey, you're very cute and all, but you should learn not to make such statements.

Reply from Will: Hey there, champ! When you're a little older, we're going to have a little talk about my trip to Switzerland when I was a teen.

Reply from Stefano: :rotfl:

New tweet from Johnny: I'm still worried that bad things will happen at mommy and daddy's wedding. Nobody has tweeted anything to me that's reassuring.

Reply from Ciara: At least your daddy is in Salem.

Reply from Bo Brady from a secret European location: I'd like to prevent any mayhem from happening, but I'm so deep undercover I can't even contact my own family.

Reply from Melanie: You're right to worry. At my Salem wedding, a crazy old bat tried to poison me with a comb, and then I was shot by my own mother!

Reply from Dr. Chyka: Don't worry, kid. If things go badly, I can arrange it so that nobody will remember the wedding.

Reply from Stefano: :rotfl:

Tweet from the detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady left the Salem P.D. to other members of his "mock Rafe" group: Some guy was on a ledge at University Hospital, but was gone by the time our guys got there.

Reply from member 1: He was outside a window of a room where an ED support group was meeting.

Reply from member 2: Maybe one of Salem's greatest lovers has gone dysfunctional and is too embarrassed to be seen at such a meeting.

Reply from member 3: You mean like EJ DiMera or Daniel Jonas?

Reply from Jennifer: Did Anne Milbauer or that awful Theresa Donovan say that about Daniel? It's a vile lie!!! The sight of me in my sexy sleeveless outfits always gets him going.

Reply from Bo Brady: EJ with ED -- we can only dare to dream.

Reply from Lucas: EJ with ED -- that was on my Christmas wish list. If it's true -- thank you Santa.

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP all of you. EJ is the world's greatest lover. I HATE you all! And he's CHANGED! P.S., that awful Nick Fallon hasn't changed a bit. He's worse than ever!

Reply from Gabi: SHUT UP, Sami. My sweet poodle-doodle has changed!

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP, Gabi! Nick has not changed. And "sweet poodle-doodle"??? Ewwww, what a stupid nickname. Only my sweet smoochy-moochy is capable of such a change.

Reply from Will: I have no words right now......

Post from Jennifer : My poor Daniel always gets tangled in Nicole's lies. When Nicole was pregnant, he kept the paternity of her baby a secret. Now, just a few days ago, I learned from Eric Brady that Daniel had only pretended to be a couple with Nicole because Nicole wanted to help Eric. What a shame Nicole keeps making my sweet Daniel lie.

Reply from Nicole : What about Daniel lying to protect JJ, your son ?

Reply from Jennifer : That's not the same. That's a white lie. Daniel was being our hero. Don't you know he's Salem new hero now that Bo Brady is gone ?

Reply from Nicole : A white lie ? That was also the case with me, so Eric would let me help him.

Reply from Jennifer : No, when you lie, Nicole, you're always wrong. Your motives are never good. You are never good.

Reply from Marlena : Indeed.

Reply from Hope : Very true.

Reply from the rest of Salem : Hear, hear !

Reply from Nicole : But I tried to help you, Marlena, I pretended to be drunk while you got the goods on Kristen. And Jennifer, you were the one who harassed me first when I was pregnant but I was the only one who got blamed for the whole mess. And Hope, you tried to set Bo on fire...

Reply from all of Salem, covering their hears : La, la, la, la, la, la....

Reply from Nicole : Darn, doomed whatever what I do. And people wonder why I lie and why I destroyed the evidence.

Reply from all of Salem : Say what ?

Reply from Nicole : La, la, la, la, la...

facebook post from Abby: UGH! I really hope I'm not.. I do not want... ugh! :(

facebook reply from Nicole: If you are... I'm here, I've always wanted... oh just let me be in your shoes!

facebook reply from Sami: just tell us who that "mystery man" is sweetie- we'll help protect you from his fiancee, whoever she is. we love you.

facebook reply from Abby: :sick: Sami...it's not just the mayo making me puke these days. thank you for your concern but please, please just stay out of this and leave me be right now. Maybe I'm just stressed... I need a vacation away from everyone for about ... a year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

facebook post from Nicole: UGH! What's a girl got to do around here to have sex with a former priest?! or better yet...get pregnant by one... seems everybody is having unwanted babies but me! so not fair. I want everyone's babies to just be mine. I don't mind being the woman that lives in the shoe- I like shoes.

edited....JS

Tweet from Rory: OMG, I delivered pizza to a totally lame party hosted by Ms. Horton-Deveraux. What a bummer event. I should have put pot on the pizzas to liven things up.

Reply from Daniel: If you say anything else critical of Jennifer, I will destroy you!

Reply from Anne Milbauer: Nice talk from a physician whose job is to heal the sick. I think I'll tell the hospital big shots about that remark.

Reply from NIcole: Was I at that party? With all the wine I drank, I can't remember.

Reply from Aiden: You were, and I completely disapprove of your behavior.

Reply from Hope: Aiden, is there anything that you don't disapprove of?

Reply from Sami: What a loser event, but don't worry people, my wedding to my darling smoochy-moochy will be a joyously festive event for all our A-list invitees.

Reply from half of Salem: Like your last EJ wedding?

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP!! I HATE you all!!

SO... on Facebook, there's a feed to the right that tells you when/what someone does....right now all it says is:

Liam liked a post on Jen's Facebook.
Liam liked a picture on Jen's Facebook.
Liam sent a gift to Jen's Facebook.
Liam is attending an event on Jen's Facebook.
Liam is following Jen's activity.
Liam liked Jen's activity on Pinterest.
etc, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back