Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 26

FB post from Marlena: Wow, when you're witnessing the execution of an innocent man, who once killed your grandson, and your niece from a former marriage barges in, holding your former son-in-law's nanny at gunpoint. I'm going to need a big glass of wine tonight.

Reply from Rory: Hey, Dr. Evans, I have something much better to relax you. Hit me up.

[JJ Deveraux likes this]
[Marlena Evans likes this]

Reply from Sami: I'm not surprised that Ciara has turned into a one-woman crimewave. I knew she was no good after she shook me down for every expensive earring at the Baron's jewelry counter. However, when you think about it, her criminality is not a surprise. She's the daughter of that felon with a badge, Bo Brady, and the ethically-challenged and now totally senile, old Granny Hope aka Princess Gina von Doodyhead.

Facebook post from Marlena: Why do I suddenly feel like Stefano DiMera is my sweet smoochy-moochy???

Reply from Sami: OH MOM! Thank God you've finally seen the light and kicked that stoopid life-ruining doodyhead to the curb. Welcome to the dark side!

Reply from Marlena: You got it, Sami girl!

Reply from John: Uh-oh. Houston, we have a problem.

Reply from Roman: What da hell? I always thought that if Marlena ever dumped John, she'd rush back to her first true love -- me, the father of her children.

Reply from Sami: On second thought, you're so right Daddy. Mom should be with you, not icky old Stefano. (Sorry smoochy-moochy, but your old Daddy isn't exactly a woman's dream these days.) All those wasted years with stoopid John Black must have addled her brain.

Reply from Belle: OMG, Mom's with Stefano? I'm on my way back to Salem to put a stop to this.

Reply from Carrie: I'm putting a hold on my lost-cat law practice and rushing back to Salem ASAP. There's something decidedly wrong here.

Reply from Marlena: Sorry kids, but my love for Stefano is suddenly the real deal. Sometimes a girl finds true love in the strangest places.

Salemites weigh in on Maggie's decision to go to jail to pay for supposedly causing Adrienne's fatal accident.

LIttle Joey Johnson: I went down this road. Believe me, it's a big mistake.

Sami: What is wrong with this woman. When I shot my future smoochy-moochy while he was dead drunk, I didn't go running to the cops to confess just so I'd feel better. That would have been really stoopid.

Hattie: She wants to go to prison? What in the name of God is the matter with her?

D.A. Giddens: Thank God for people like Ms. Kiriakis. Without people like her, I'd never get a conviction.

Chelsea: I'm really puzzled by this. Why didn't she have Victor simply put in the fix just as he did for me after the death of that lowlife Ford Decker.

Steve-ano: There are people who feel guilty after they caused someone's death?? What a strange concept.

Facebook post from Henderson to Harold: Hello friend. Just a heads up. I hear through the grapevine that "Stefano" has built Maison Blanche II up on Crystal Lake.

Reply from Harold: Oh bloody hell. I am NOT going there. I can only imagine what kind of mess the DiMeras are making in that place. I'm tired of cleaning up after them. Do you think Master Victor would like a second butler? If not, Roman Brady could probably use my help at the pub. Or maybe that busy-body Julie would like to class up Julie's Place with my presence??

Reply from Henderson: I feel your pain. I'm constantly cleaning up after scuffles between Master Xander and little Mackenzie's father, Eric Brady. Let's just head to the pub for some beers and juicy Brady burgers while we can.

With Steve-ano apparently about to disappear, Dr. Rolf is looking into other business ventures. His latest is "Dr. Rolf's All-Purpose Feel-Good Tonic." Rolf promises that his magic elixir will cure the following common Salem conditions:
  • chronic sourpuss syndrome;
  • the constant urge to "confront" those who have displeased you;
  • busybody fever -- the chronic desire to meddle in other's affairs;
  • the overpowering need for revenge;
  • the compulsive need to engage in on-the-spot sexual activity with friends and total strangers;
  • the inability to get a kiss;
  • the susceptibility to brainwashing;
  • wearing inappropriate winter clothing;
  • the urge to tamper with paternity tests and police reports;
  • the desire to cheat on a spouse or significant other.

Facebook post from Xander: What's a bloke got to do around here to get some peaceful reading time? Just wanted to settle down with a classic book, sip a cup of tea, maybe nibble on one of Maggie's famous lemon bars, and have a little "me time". But no, Ciara, her necktie-killer boyfriend and that fake Stefan are just mean. They took my book away.

Reply from Ari: You can read my Paper Bag Princess book if you want.

Reply from Xander: Thank you, Arianna. You're the only one in this house who has any manners.

Facebook post from Xander: Uncle Vic, Ciara and her friends took my book!

Reply from the spirit of Little Girl Ciara: nobody likes a tattletale. PS: I'll return your dumb ol' book if you take me to Baron's jewelry counter.

Facebook post from Xander: What's a bloke got to do around here to get some peaceful reading time? Just wanted to settle down with a classic book, sip a cup of tea, maybe nibble on one of Maggie's famous lemon bars, and have a little "me time". But no, Ciara, her necktie-killer boyfriend and that fake Stefan are just mean. They took my book away.

Reply from Ari: You can read my Paper Bag Princess book if you want.

Reply from Xander: Thank you, Arianna. You're the only one in this house who has any manners.
Reply from Xander: Ari, thank you for lending me your book. It was a far quicker read than Crime and Punishment, but I loved the surprise ending: The handsome prince turns out to be a big jerk. He reminded me of somebody -- Brady Black.

Reply from Ari: Xander, I'm glad you enjoyed my book. Perhaps, you'd like to watch my Frozen DVDs too.

Reply from Xander: Thanks, send them over. I know a little about Princess Elsa. She reminds me of many of the women in Salem -- icy and cold. And based on what I've heard, Prince Hans seems to be like Brady -- good looking, but not too bright.

Facebook post from Sonny to Will: Should we be worried that Ari and Xander are bonding over books and movies??? What's next? Walking into the living room on a Saturday morning to find them sitting cross-legged on the floor, with bowls of Choco-Puffs and watching cartoons?

Facebook post from Sami: Ugh, I can't believe my Bad Twin brother married trampy baby-stealing Nicole. I can't believe this skank is my sister-in-law again. This is worse than when she was married to Lucas. :angry:

Reply from Marlena: Sami dear, you and Nicole were only sisters-in-law during your brief marriage to Brandon. Lucas was your husband, not your brother.

Reply from Sami: Oh please, mom, you're so stoopid that you don't even know how many kids you have or what their names are. Lucas is so my brother.

Reply from Marlena: ... [typing reply]

Reply from John: Don't bother, Doc, not worth your breath.

Reply from Sami: Shut up, you life-ruiner. This is between me and my Mother. It's people like you who have convinced poor Mom that it's a fine thing for her stoopid, sad-sack son to marry a babyswitching, Sydnapping tramp is a good thing. You'll all be singing a different song when she starts cheating on him with some horndog like Daniel Jonas or plotting to kill him like she did with poor Victor and that nice Deimos.

Reply from Marlena: Sami dear, please be nice. Nicole is a fine woman who will be good for your brother.

Reply from Sami: OMG, Mom, you've been drinking the Kool-Aid too like all the rest of the stoopid people in Salem. Wake up!!!

Facebook post from Holly: Daddy Eric, do I have to call your sister Aunt Sami now?

Reply from Eric: No honey, you can just call her Hurricane Sami like the rest of the family.

Facebook post from Holly: Daddy Eric, do I have to call your sister Aunt Sami now?

Reply from Eric: No honey, you can just call her Hurricane Sami like the rest of the family.
Reply from Holly: Daddy Eric, but what about when Mommy calls Hurricane Sami a $#!@>?

Reply from Eric: Mommy has good reasons to say naughty things about Sami, but please don't repeat it outside the home. We don't want Hurricane Sami to turn into a Category 5 storm.

Reply from Sami: Who is this Holly kid? Did Nicole steal her from somebody? Wait, is she MY child? If so, that trampy baby-swapping kidnapper better give her back to me!

Reply from Eric: Sami, not every kid in Salem is yours. You need to focus on the FOUR children you have: Will, Johnny, Allie and Sydney.

Reply from Sami: That's how much you know, you stoopid bad twin. You left out Kris, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie.

Reply from Nicole: Glad to see you're keeping up with the Kardashians. :rotfl:
[Eric Brady likes this]
[Lucas Horton likes this]
[Carrie Brady Reed likes this]
[Claire Brady likes this]
[Kate Roberts tweeted this]
[Marlena Evans likes this]

Reply from Sami: Shut up! I hate all of you!!

Facebook post from Salem Dream Cakes Bakery: Please come to us for all of your wedding cake needs. Our cakes are so spectacular that even after a knock-down-drag-out brawl, the top of the cake will remain unscathed. You'll still be able to enjoy it on your first anniversary, provided you make it that long.

b25d2f54f560e9d2e0765219308dda6c.jpg

1c9634b11c1cddbc4733cf33893e4874.jpg

Back