Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 28

Reply from Lexie: Thanks viewers. I'm so concerned about my poor Abraham. He's not only going to ruin his personal life, he's committing political suicide. He's planning to marry the loudmouthed woman who wanted to wreck the sacred Town Square and who is now an accused murderer. Abraham has never been a strong candidate, losing to my unspeakable brother, EJ, and then to a total amnesiac, Jack, who was firmly in the clutches of the odious Eve Donovan. The way things are going, Stoner Rory or somebody like him is going to be sitting in the mayor's chair at City Hall.

Last edited:
Reply from Rory: Hey Ghost Lexie! Thanks for the shout-out! Can I count on your support if I run?

Reply from Salem resident: wait, we're now accepting ghost support of mayoral candidates? Although when you think about it, how much worse could that Rory kid be?

Reply from Xander: Hey mate, you can count on my support if you run against the great lover himself, do-nothing Abe Carver. This town is full of hypocrites like the fallen Father Eric who ignore my good deeds and say that I'm a rotten human being. What this town needs is a spiritually beautiful stoner like yourself running the show. By the way, do you have any high-quality weed that I could give to my true love, Sarah? The medicines those quacks at University Hospital don't work. Yesterday, she mistook my old missus, Nicole Walker, for moral monster Kristen DiMera. I'm sure that some of your fine product will get her head on straight.

Facebook post from Ghost TR Coates: I can't believe a cop shot me and another cop helped her cover up the crime.

Reply from Ghost Stefano: Join the club.

Reply from Ghost Bo: So proud of my Fancy Face and Abe's pretend daughter.

Reply from Ghost Stefano: Proud of bad cops? You would be -- Bo Brady, the guy who committed more crimes than the people whom he was arresting. By the way, we used to have lot of laughs at the mansion at your expense and big brother Roman's. You guys should have stuck to flipping Brady Burgers and left policing to the experts.

Facebook post from Sami: UGH, I hate Nicole!! Not only did she steal MY baby and marry MY Lucas and MY EJ, in addition to MY stoopid bad twin, but now she's married MY Rafe. Who does she think she is?? She just wants to be me, that must be it, because I'm so amazing and incredible.

Reply from Carrie: Yeah, sure, that's it. :sarcasm:

Reply from Sami: Shut up! You have no room to talk after you seduced MY Rafe, too. I HATE you!

Reply from Belle: Why would anybody want to be you???

Reply from Sami: Shut up! You have no room to talk either! By the way, how is that little firebug daughter of yours??

Reply from Cassie: Didn't you try to steal Austin from Carrie, repeatedly?

Reply from Sami: Shut up! You and the other one are just freaks of nature who daddy shouldn't even consider his kids. Go back into your spaceship where you belong!

Reply from Roman: Dammit Sami!!!

Reply from Sami: Oh Daddy, don't you realize that all these people are stoopid doodyheads who are jealous of me.

Reply from Marlena: Sami, get a grip and try to be more charitable towards your sisters.

Reply from Sami: Mom, you wouldn't say that if your mind wasn't affected by life-ruining doodyhead, John Black.

Reply from Will: (Sigh the more things change with Mom, the more they stay the same.)

Facebook post from Carver and Jules: So wait, this is it? Mommy's going to prison and Daddy's moving so we can be closer to her? We're going to have to see Mommy through a bulletproof window? After all we've been through, this is how our story ends?

Reply from Scotty Banning: Yeah kids, that's how it goes. If you're lucky, you can return in five or six years when you're all grown up, be taken to the bosom of the family for a year or two, then ship out again, only to be forgotten like yesterday's news. But don't fear, you'll get a nano-second of remembrance when your ornaments are hung on the tree.

Reply from Parker: hey kids, don't sweat it, your life will be really quiet and uneventful now that you're heading out of Salem. Like Scotty said, no one will even remember your names until those ornaments are dragged down from the attic each Christmas.

Reply from Holly: Excuse me, but why do you, Melanie and dead-Super-Dad have ornaments and I don't????

Reply from Julie: Awww, honey, we just don't care enough about you. You're not even as special as my darling Nicky.

Reply from Gabi: Here we go again.

Reply from Eli: Right? She does know that the dude was trying to rape you, correct??

Reply from Gabi: she conveniently forgets that fact.

Reply from Julie: Quit slandering my darling Nicky! He was an angel.

Reply from Jeremy: Ha, thanks to Nick, no one remembers my crimes!

Reply from Steven Olson: He makes my crimes look like mere misdeeds. Thanks, kid!

Reply from Carver and Jules: Yeah, this was all very informative. Maybe we're better off leaving town. Bye, Salem!

Facebook post from Sarah: If Rolf can resurrect all these people, why not my sweet Mickey???

Reply from Rolf: All in due time, my dear. Give me time and she'll be back as a hormonal teenager, filled with rage that you love Rachel more than her. She and Rachel will then become bitter rivals for the hearts of Carver Grant and Bo Weston. Believe me, a few months of this business and you'll be begging me to send her to a DiMera Island.

The Salem Twittersphere has exploded after the Sami-Lucas wedding fiasco.

Tweet from Salemite No. 1: Oh, that poor woman. Imagine finding out your true love had kidnapped you.

Tweet from Salemite No. 2: Poor woman? This is Sami Brady you're talking about.

Tweet from Salemite No. 3: Let's not forget that kidnapping is a major crime.

Tweet from Salemite No. 2: In Salem? Hasn't everyone kidnapped everyone else by now?

Tweet from Salemite No. 4: Give Lucas a break. After all, his mother is Kate Roberts.

Tweet from Salemite No. 5: Hey, didn't Lucas once shoot EJ right off the altar when he tried to marry Sami?

Tweet from Salemite No. 6: Nah, it turns out that he only confessed to save his kid from going to the slammer.

Tweet from Salemite No. 2: See, Lucas is really a good guy. I say free Lucas!!

Tweets from Salemites 7+: Free Lucas!!!!!

Kate takes to the Twittersphere to defend Lucas: Everyone who's down on my poor son for allegedly kidnapping screechy Sami needs to be reminded that taking her off the streets for even a short time rates a civic medal from Mayor Carver.

Reply from Abe: You do have a point. I'll look into this.

Reply from Kate: And anyone who suggests that my poor, dear son murdered Abigail ought to ask the squawking diva, Chloe Lane, about what happens to people who get me upset.

Reply from Salemite No. 1: Hey, we really should keep an open mind about the Abigail case. Maybe Will Horton did it. After all, he once shot EJ right off the altar.

Reply from Salemite No. 2; What about Sami Brady. She once put a bullet into EJ's head. Why not Abigail?

Reply from Salemite No. 3: How about Xander? Didn't he shoot poor Doc Evans when she tried to marry John Black again?

Reply from Salemite No. 4: Don't forget Brady Black. Didn't he once order a Kiriakis thug to shoot Chad?

Reply from Salemite No. 5: And don't forget Dr. Sarah Horton. I hear she's half off her gourd and thinks many of women she sees is creepy Kristen, a woman whom she has good reason to kill.

Reply from Rafe: Hmmmm.

Reply from Salemite No. 6: What about JJ Deveraux? Where was he when Abby was killed? Don't forget that he shot poor Theo Carver.

Reply from Salemite No. 2: Hey, remember when Sami shot that Bernardi when he was going to turn Rafe Hernandez into a soprano?

Reply from Salemite No. 7: Remember back in the day when good ol' Doc Marlena Evans shot Stefano at the ice rink? Maybe she did it?

Reply from Salemite No. 8: Didn't the opera diva, Chloe Lane, kill the notorious Noodle in Mexico?? Where was she when Abigail was killed?

Reply from Salemite No. 9: What about Sami Brady's possessed demon twins????

Reply from Salemite No. 10: Sami had the most motive, since she never lets go of a grudge.

Reply from Salemite No 3: That's right - didn't her hubby once canoodle with the late reporter?

Reply from Salemite No 7: She sure did, and Sami got her fired over it and moved on.

Reply from Salemites No 4, 11, and 16: Sami never REALLY lets go or moves on.

Reply from Salemite No 12: I find her miraculously healed-all-of-a-sudden leg injury to be quite suspicious. Maybe it was a cover?

Reply from Salemite No 13: Who would fake a leg injury to plan a murder? Seems far fetched.

Reply from Salemite No 9: Sami has donned full drag to infiltrate a paramilitary unit and other notorious deeds. A leg cast wouldn't phase her.

Angry Xander fans have taken to Twitter to protest the disruption of his wedding.

Post from Furious Frances: How dare that cop ruin our Xander's wedding. I'd like to scratch her eyes out.

Reply from Angry Annette: The nerve of that hag who spoiled Xander's wedding. Just who does she think she is?

Reply from Irate Irene: The Salem P.D. stinks. The only good thing about it is that Commissioner Hernandez is a handsome hunk.

Reply from Sami: Amen. Except for my Rafe, all the Salem cops are stoopid especially this Jade creature and dummy Shawn Brady.

Reply from "Xanderette": I'm heartsick over what's happened to poor Xander. By the way, does anyone know when he'll come to Salem Beach dressed in a Speedo bathing suit?

The arrest of Leo has given the Salem Twittersphere something new to discuss.

Post from Nicole: Leo should be in jail because of his gross offenses against good taste in fashion, but he's no killer.

Reply from Nancy: That awful Leo should be in jail for turning by husband into a cheat, but he'd be afraid to kill a roach.

Reply from Orpheus: I know what it takes to commit murder and that Leo doesn't have the right stuff.

Reply from John: Leo doesn't have what it takes to be a murderer and that's a fact.

Reply from Roman: Leo a killer? What da hell kind of idea is that? He's only good at expanding his weird wardrobe.

Reply from Gwen: Leo didn't kill Abigail and neither did I! Honest!

Reply from Rafe: Thanks for the comments, people, but how about bringing me some real evidence.

Reply from Sloan: Thanks to everyone for their support of poor, innocent Leo. Your comments are helping him more than my legal talents.

Reply from Diana Colville Cooper: I'm not sure my Matty killed that woman, but perhaps some road work would give him some focus and teach him responsibility!

Reply from Kate Roberts DiMera: He must have had a lousy mother!

Reply from John Black: That's a fact.

Reply from Sami: Shut up Diana-whoever-you-are! My son Leo is brave and kind, has great fashion sense, and couldn't hurt a fly, let alone that tramp Abigail.

Last edited:
Salem Twitterers are now talking about the police believing that Leo stabbed Sonny.

Salemite No. 1: Can you believe the cops want Leo for stabbing Sonny? He's a lover, not a fighter; a grifter, not a killer.

Reply from Reply from Salemite No. 2: Are you kidding? Have you seen how this guy dresses? He has to be guilty.

Reply from Salemite No. 3: OMG, what does Leo's wardrobe have to do with anything. Leo is innocent!

Reply from Salemite No. 4: You're so right. Salem's dumb cops can't find the real killer so they're picking on Leo.

Reply from Salemite No. 5: That's true. Salem's worthless cops couldn't catch a cold.

Reply from Nicole: Shut up! How dare you talk about my Eric's police force like that!

Reply from Rafe: "My Eric's police force???"

Reply from Nicole: Oops.

Back