Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 28

Reply from Bart: What about me? I served the Phoenix faithfully for years, yet nothing has been done to bring me back even though my fatal wound was just from a sword. Talk about ingratitude.

Reply from Santo: Enough! You whiners have nothing to complain about. Being a part of the prestigious DiMera family should be its own reward.

Now that Kayla has seen Bo, it won’t be long until the rest of Salem gets the news. How will they react?

Tweet from EJ: I’m ordering Harold to keep all doors and windows firmly locked. I don’t want Bo doing one of is illegal searches here at the mansion. And if he calls me “Elvis Jr.” again, things could get ugly.

Reply from Roman: What da hell? Little Brother is back against all the odds. If only Ma was here to see this.

Reply from Rafe: I hate to say this, but I hope Bo and Hope don’t want to rejoin the force. I’ve had it with rogue cops ever since Lani helped Kristen escape.

Reply from Alex: Word is that back in the day, Bo was some kind of romantic hero. Sorry, but compared to me and my luv skills , Bo was strictly an amateur.

Reply from Leo: Is there anything about this Bo guy that would be of interest to Lady Whistleblower?

Reply from Megan: Who is this Carly and why is her polka dot bra going to attract Bo??? Hey Rolf, prepare another cryo tube ASAP! It seems we'll be hosting Ms. Carly and her polka dot bra. Why can't these women realize that Bo belongs to ME??? I loved him first, so he's MINE, all MINE!

Rachel spends a month with her Auntie Sami, then returns to Salem.

Facebook post from Rachel to John: Hey, Grandpa Doodyhead! I'm supposed to tell you that you ruined my life because of a conference room table. I don't know what that means, but Auntie Sami said you like hearing it! Hahahaha, Grandpa Doodyhead! Grandpa Doodyhead!

Reply from Brady: Rachel Isabella DiMera Black! That is rude and disrespectful to Grandpa. Say you're sorry, immediately!

Reply from Chloe: Oh, but it's OK for her to call me names and sass me???

Reply from Brady: Ummm....

Reply from Rachel: Hey, Chloe Doodyhead!! Auntie Sami says you're a stoopid loser and a lousy singer who wouldn't even get anybody to turn around in their chair on The Voice, which can be viewed on NBC or Peacock [wink!]. She said the only reason anybody even looks at you is because of your twins. But I told her you only have 1 little boy, then she rolled her eyes and sighed.

Reply from Chloe: Brady, are you going to let her talk to me that way???

Reply from Brady: Uhhhh....

Reply from Hope: Brady, you might want to step in here and correct your daughter's attitude. She's only going to get worse as she gets older.

Reply from Rachel: Well well well, if it isn't old Granny Hope. You're a good one to talk. Your bratty daughter once stole Auntie Sami's diamond earring and wouldn't give it back. By the way, shouldn't you be getting ready for the early bird special at the retirement village?

Reply from Sami: My work here is done! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reply from Marlena: Samantha Gene, what have you done with that innocent child?

Reply from Sami: Mom! You’re back! I thought you’d died from wild orchid disease. I’ll bet doodyheaded John didn’t save you.

Rwply from Marlena: Well, in fact John did ….

Reply from Rachel: Doody headed John, doody headed John. Stick his head in gravy.

Reply from Marlena: Brady, can’t you control your own daughter?

Reply from Brady: Uh ….

Reply from Eric: C’mon Brady, shape that kid up.

Sami & Rachel (in unison): Bad Twin Eric, he boinks Sloan. Bad Twin Eric, listen to him moan.

Reply from Marlena: I am so out of here. I’ve got a big backlog of patients whom I’ve got to see.

Facebook post from Brady to Chloe: What kind of adult screams "I hate you" to someone, especially a child????

Reply from Chloe: Have you met your sister, Sami??

Reply from Sami: Are you talking trash on me, you stoopid loser?

Reply from Chloe: If the garbage bag fits.

Reply from Sami: UGH! I HATE YOU!

Reply from Carrie: Welcome to the "Sami Hates Me Club", Chloe. I'm the founding member.

Reply from Belle: [raises hand] member, too.

Reply from Cassie and Rex: Present and accounted for.

Reply from John: That's a fact.

Reply from Marlena: Sadly, I'm a member.

Reply from Lucas: I'm here, too.

Reply from Sami: What a pathetic group of LOSERS. The only thing that gives their small lives any meaning is dumping on me.

Reply from Marlena: Samantha Gene, can’t you be nicer to people?

Reply from Sami: Sorry, Mom, but when the biggest losers get nasty, I’ve just got to put then in their place.

In an effort to improve his image, Harris adopts the Popeye song as his own and takes to social media to sing it for Salem:

I’m Harris the sailor man,
I’m Harris the sailor man.
I fights to the finich
cause I eats my spinich.
I’m Harris the sailor man.

Reply from Hope: Ugh, Harris is so bad that he makes Aiden Jennings seem like a romantic hero.

Reply from Kayla: Forget Harris. The biggest loser is Bo, dragging me off to Greece. Hopefully, he’s out of his mind because otherwise Steve is really going to get violent with him.

Reply from Kate: If Bo’s not playing with a short deck, Roman is going to deal out some stern discipline to Little Brother. Imagine, he pretended to shoot me!

Reply from Harris: Kate and Kayla are in danger? Fear not, Harris the sailor man is here to save the day!

Rrply from Hope: OMG.

Reply from Harris: OMG Mom, Hope is an old granny? She’s my true love.

Reply from Sami: Sorry kid. She’s Salem’s leading granny. She needs trifocals, an ear trumpet, and a walker. If you’re looking for real luv action, save your uncle, doodyhead Eric, from that oversexed shyster, Sloan.

Reply from Harris: Never fear, Mom. Harris the sailor man is on his way to save Eric and to give Sloan such hot loving that she’ll forget all about suing people.

Reply from Sami: That’s my boy. If only Little Johnny had the right stuff too.

Salem reacts to the shooting of Bo Brady.

Leo: Shawn Brady shot his own father? That’s cold — a perfect column for Lady W.

Rolf: In the end Bo went back to Hope. I told that fool Megan that she was wasting her time with him.

Rafe: Shawn shot Bo Brady? Oh great, now I’ll have to make fussy Abe happy and have an administrative review.

John: Bo’s in a coma? That’s nothing. I should know. He’ll be back in action in no time.

Victor: Bo wanted to be the new me? That’s delusional. There’s only one Victor Kiriakis.

EJ: Bo got shot. I won’t be shedding any tears. He threatened Father and called me Elvis Jr. once too often.

Salem reacts to the closing of Sweet Bits

The Ants: This is bad news. All the crumbs from its outdoor table were a real treasure trove.

The Flies: This is terrible. We’ll have to go back to the Pub dumpster.

The Mice: This is a real shame. After closing, it was always party time for us. And unlike cruel Roman, the owners never bothered with mouse traps.

Eric: This is too bad. it makes me even gloomier than usual.:sad:

Victor: Who cares? Maggie can easily outbake loudmouth Paulina’s foolish daughter.

Rory: They might have saved the business by selling my “special” cookies and muffins.

Rafe: I knew this place was doomed. None of my cops ever went there for donuts.

Back