Friday, January 11th, 2008

Wayne

WebHamster
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

I just got a telephone call from Poirot who informs me that her new DSL line is down "again" and that she will be unable to perform a full recap today.

What she did say about tomorrow's show is this;

Poirot said:
At the police station, in front of Bo, Hope, and Roman, Crystal tells Marlena that John is alive and being held captive by Stephano. Marlena then asks EJ to help her break into the mansion and he agrees to help.

Sorry for the lack of proper spoiler post, but it does sound like Friday's show is going to be pretty cool as a weekend cliffhanger. Good luck Barb, we miss you.

Wayne

What's missing is that no one really believes Marlena when Crystal tells her because they think Crystal is a fraud. Marlena and Bo ask EJ later on, and he tells her that Yes, John is alive. It is a pivotal moment for us EJAMI fans!

What's missing is that no one really believes Marlena when Crystal tells her because they think Crystal is a fraud. Marlena and Bo ask EJ later on, and he tells her that Yes, John is alive. It is a pivotal moment for us EJAMI fans!

I hope on Monday the full EJ: "Yes, John is alive" doesn't continue with "... in your hearts." I really want EJ to end up being a good guy.

EJ apparently tells Marlena that yes John is alive after Marlena tells him that she doesn't believe that EJ is like Stefano and that if he is a changed man EJ will tell her if Stefano does have John... EJ thinks about it and then confirms to her that yes Stefano does have John! Bo, Hope and Sami gasp!

Poirot sorry about your internet connection. Computers are great, but can be fusterating when they don't work. Hope your connection is up soon. Can't wait to see them break into the mansion. I wonder is this is how stefano is arrested?

This is the Friday Days of Our Lives that we know and love. Great cliff hanger, unexpected drama, pyscho Marlena! I just love it!
Thanks for the small recap you guys!

Funny comment, Pamela Days. You know something silly like that could be said. I hope EJ comes clean about what he knows (or what he saw, I don't think he really knows who that is)...although I think Marlena is saying that just to get him to help her. Either way, Ej is getting somewhere.

Oh, I wanted to ask about the spoiler that said EJ would storm out when Sami refused to help Lucas. How did that happen? What did he ask her to do?

This iis also the day when Belle has a hissy fit because Shawn and Chloe are playing with Claire (talk about pot calling kettle black!). Does Shawn tell Belle to shove it?

Hi guys......I am back.......finally. The repair man just left....and evidently someone had done an "upgrade" out on the highway, and after checking everything here, he had to go out there, and do some magic tricks (just like Wayne does here, lol) and Voila, I got my DSL back. So far, it is has been a real pain, but that is another story.
If you all can be patient for a bit.......I will type up the summary and will have it up in another hour or so.

I can't believe the pace of the show!!! It's awesome! You really can't miss an epi, whether on here or on TV. Thanks Poirot for all you do!

I hate when my internet isn't working! Just throws the whole day off.

Anyhoo...thanks for all that you do, Poirot. I can't wait to read about tomorrow's episode!

i'll be the lone dissenter here. this insta redemption of EJ is bogus. all he has to do are good deeds which score him points with his rape victim and he's the new insta saint. you have got to be kidding me? what about all the things he has done?all within the last year?? why is Lucas paying for the exact same thing EJ did to John & Lucas, attempted murder, while EJ gets a free pass? it's simply not beliveable writing & to shove Lucas/Bryan out of the picture to sell it is despicable.

Hotlumi - I promise you are not the lone dissenter here.
However, for an entire year, Sami manipulated and lied her *** off to everyone she came in contact with about Carrie and Austin and totally played her sister and Lucas and Austin like fools...just for her own benefit...not to mention blackmail Lexie and try to drug John. Lots of awful stuff coming from that girl.

Then, LESS than a year later because SHE GOT CAUGHT and her family left her....she is insta-redeemed..and a hero to her family...and everyone takes her back and is on her side...until she does something stupid again.
It is not just EJ...but this happens on soaps. I had a hard time liking Sami after what she did to her sister, but you move on with the story.

Hi guys......I am back.......finally. The repair man just left....and evidently someone had done an "upgrade" out on the highway, and after checking everything here, he had to go out there, and do some magic tricks (just like Wayne does here, lol) and Voila, I got my DSL back. So far, it is has been a real pain, but that is another story.
If you all can be patient for a bit.......I will type up the summary and will have it up in another hour or so.

Glad you have your connection back! I was wondering what had happened to you yesterday. Take your time. Thanks for writing it up....:)

Hotlumi - I promise you are not the lone dissenter here.
However, for an entire year, Sami manipulated and lied her *** off to everyone she came in contact with about Carrie and Austin and totally played her sister and Lucas and Austin like fools...just for her own benefit...not to mention blackmail Lexie and try to drug John. Lots of awful stuff coming from that girl.

Then, LESS than a year later because SHE GOT CAUGHT and her family left her....she is insta-redeemed..and a hero to her family...and everyone takes her back and is on her side...until she does something stupid again.
It is not just EJ...but this happens on soaps. I had a hard time liking Sami after what she did to her sister, but you move on with the story.

Well stated Alligato. Sami has definately done her share of bad, manipulative stuff over the years. I guess redemption is just the way things go sometimes.

Maybe the reason it was easier for me to accept Sami's redemption more easily and quickly than EJ is that she has been around much longer and has, as you said, been forgiven MANY times until the next time she screws up. Not that it makes it right, but it is more accepted that that is just how things go with Sami. What she has done (though numerous LOL) is not the same as EJ. But I don't want to start that conversation again. Sometimes you do have to just accept what happends and move on.

Friday, January 11, 2007

Episode #10,738 Director - Kathryn Foster

Belle walks into the Pub to find Chloe interacting with Claire, who runs to her mommy, showing her a camera picture of Shawn, Chloe & Claire. LOL, as Belle comments that they look just like a nice family. She sendsClaire to the kitchen to help Gramma, then asks Chloe what is going on. She says Shawn went upstairs to change clothes, so she was watching Claire for a few minutes. Belle wonders about her missing husband, Chloe says she had nothing to do with it, and even Philip believes she is innocent, that is why he helped her. In comes Shawn asking if there is a problem. Chloe decides to leave, Belle has words with Shawn, who explains he had to get out of uniform. She doesn't seem to care, thinks he had Chloe watching Claire as retaliation for her having Philip minding Claire. (Can these two give it a rest already? ) Caroline comes out with a cake she made to celebrate Shawn at the Academy, cuts a piece for Claire, and puts it in a container, as Belle is bundling Claire up to leave.
Now she manages to find Phil, I think it is at Java Cafe. LOL as she has Claire eating her piece of cake there. (nothing like bringing in your own food and using restaurant tableware to do it, sheesh!) Belle wants to know about Phil helping Chloe and what kind of games he is playing. Philip asks if she is jealous, then just says he was helping a friend. Chloe is telling Shawn roughly the same thing, as they eat cake with beer chasers, then engage is some dumb dart game.

Sami is still arguing with Philip, refusing to take the blame for Lucas's temporary insanity plea. She wants to know who dreamed this up, Philip or the lawyer, and why doesn't Lucas ask her himself. Philip says she read the letter, he is at the end of his rope, and if she doesn't help, he has no where else to turn. Sami says she loves Lucas but this is a really stupid idea.

At the cop shop, Marlena is begging Crystal to tell her what she knows about John, talking of her love for him, how he is half of their whole. Crystal only says she did not see him. Marlena grabs onto that, saying but what have you heard. Finally Crystal tells her that John IS alive, that Stefano has him at the mansion. Just then her lawyer comes in, telling her not to say another word. Hope wants to know how he even knew Crystal was at the station, no one called him. He does not reply to that, just hustles Crystal away. Marlena wants to storm the mansion now, but Roman, Bo & Hope all explain they do not have a warrant, and the looks on their faces tell Marlena they just do not believe any of it. She is making a strong case for herself, when Nick comes in to give her the results of his analysis of the ashes in the urn. They are not John's, they are at least 3 years old. That seems to galvanize all of them. Roman is going to see what he can do about getting a search warrant, while Bo, Hope join Marlena and go to visit Sami.

At DiMansion, EJ is still facing off with Stefano, both making threats. Stefano talks of how great the DiMera name is, but EJ says he prefers Wells. LOL. They go back and forth, EJ says he will go straight to the police from there if he leaves.....Stefano warns him if he leaves he can never return. EJ is nearly out the door, but turns back. They argue some more, taunt each other a bit, but Stefano finally agrees to give him back his money and his furniture, and EJ agrees to keep mum about the houseguest.

Sami has quieted down the twins, and is chatting with EJ. He tells her that he & his father have come to an understanding, and they talk of joining forces against Stefano. Sami says she still doesn't trust him, but she will help him fight Stefano. EJ goes to his apartment, then returns, notes the furniture has been brought back to his apt, tho it is unusual to have a bed in the kitchen. He tells Sami that he has been thinking, and this is HIS fight against Stefano, not hers. A knock at the door, and there is Marlena, with Bo & Hope. She is glad to see EJ, tells about John being alive, and being a prisoner of Stefano's. They cannot get into the mansion to find him, so need EJ's help. He is silent, then says he cannot help them, as Marlena pleads, saying how he claimed he was a changed man, and not like Stefano. Sami chimes in, agreeing that EJ has said he wanted to change. EJ is silent.....then astounds them all as he says they are right. John is not dead.

Barb

I just can't believe that Sami can't help Lucas or be nicer to him. It's absolutely ridiculous how she has flown off the handle and is acting like a baby. I can't stand Sami.

i'll be the lone dissenter here. this insta redemption of EJ is bogus. all he has to do are good deeds which score him points with his rape victim and he's the new insta saint. you have got to be kidding me? what about all the things he has done?all within the last year?? why is Lucas paying for the exact same thing EJ did to John & Lucas, attempted murder, while EJ gets a free pass? it's simply not beliveable writing & to shove Lucas/Bryan out of the picture to sell it is despicable.

WOOHOO! Great points!!!

Back