SPOILER !! Possible return in the works

It's what has worked and gotten attention and lifted ratings, from the prism story in the 80s through Carly being buried alive and Marlena being possessed. And even Salem Stalker and Melaswen and two Romans and The Pawn. Not every storyline was a favorite of mine but all are outlandish signature storylines.

If you don't like Rolf, or even the actor, it's okay. But it's kind of what Days is known for and has been forever.

I just think some of the things James E Riley wrote were ridiculous. I love Rolf and the actor.

I do enjoy over the top. GH had vampires. I just really always enjoy the love stories on DOOL. But the space twins, Garden of Eden, and some other things like Rolf operating on Hattie with nothing, was too far over the top. Coming back from the dead is something all soaps do. That's no biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is good or bad. If Rolf is back, it's almost certain he isn't just involved with Will. So who else could he have revived?
  • A recast Stefano?
  • EJ?
  • Kristen
  • A recast Peter Blake
  • The rest of Ben's victims: Serena, Paige and the midwife
  • Daniel
I'm also guessing we will get some type of appearance from Rob Wilson (Ben) and maybe James Read (Clyde) as well.
Jack!!!!

When Dr. Rolf returns what will he say for himself?

Chad, is my old lab still down in the basement or did you turn it into a wine cellar?

Tell John Black that I will most definitely not return to service as his butler.

I'm doing only one resurrection -- Pookie the dog. Based on what I've heard, the long-suffering Nicole Walker needs a break, and a friend.

Don't blame me for Andre coming back to life. That was some other unorthodox scientist. Honest.

Villainy in Salem just isn't what it used to be. Eduardo, Dario, and Deimos can't hold a handle to the master, Stefano DiMera.

:clap::rotfl::clap:

Back