Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 4

Will: It just occurred to me that most of my friends who are in their twenties have moved out of Salem. No more big adventures! I missed that Greek Island adventure and I'm kind of bummed there won't be more.

Vivian: Would it surprise people if they learned that at times even I think that I'm out of my mind?

Brady: What can I do to convince Kristen that I can't stand her? Would homicide be going too far?

Maggie: OMG, my naughty Victor actually asked Xander to kill Ben. How days many should I take away his warm milk and cookies for this.

Dr. Rolf: Stefano's old lab had a much better work environment. There are just too many interruptions at University Hospital.

Kate: I can forgive people for a lot of things -- I even learned to tolerate Sami -- but what Vivian did to my blue-chunked hair-do and makeup is unforgivable. Revenge will be mine.

Last edited:
"Stefano": I am Stefano DiMerrrrrra. Why am I living in this drrrreary loft? I need to be back in my mansion, with my fine belongings, and Harold, Mary, Cook and the others at my beck and call.

Will: If Ben is a death row inmate, why is he my cellmate, especially since he once strangled me?

Justin: Should I work on Ben's appeal today? Nah, why bother? It can wait.

Xander: I'd love to wring the neck of that insufferable twit, Eric, but for Sarah's sake, I won't.

Gabi: I have this awful feeling that my whole world is going to come crashing down around me.

Victor: My God, Ciara really is one sneaky young woman, but I must admit that she's much better at it than my foolish, shaggy son, Philip, and the half-witted, Kristen-obsessed Brady.

Julie: I'm not sure that I like the club's new look. It reminds me too much of that old cheap dive, the Cheatin' Heart.

Last edited:
Ciara: if they don't give Ben an ornament, I'm not going to the stupid Horton party this year.

Princess Gina: Ugh, my choices are that dreary ornament ceremony at the Horton house or having something called empanadas with that Rafe Hernandez. Just kill me now.

Sonny: Sigh... another year at the Horton house, trying to make small talk and side-stepping the fact that my husband is in prison for killing my mother. Maybe I can bribe Arianna to go see Frozen 2 instead.

Rafe: Guess my ornament won't be on the tree this year.

Victor: I'll tell Maggie that I have a headache and can't make it to that "charming" ornament gathering.

Nicole: Why doesn't Holly have an ornament on the Horton tree?? Melanie and Parker both have them.

Arianna: Just because I'm a little girl, why does Daddy Sonny think that I'm dying to see Frozen 2?

Steve-ano: I'm so sick about hearing about that Horton Christmas tree. I really should have had a better tree at my mansion with ornaments for DiMera friends, family, and flunkies: me, Santo, EJ, Andre, Tony, Kristen, Bart, Dr. Rolf, Harold, Mr. Shin, the Pawn, Princess Gina, the Queen of the Night, Arnold Finnegar, etc.

Jenny: What should I do about the Rafe ornament? Oh well, I probably should just put it away because he's sure to be back on the tree in the future.

Victor: I'm glad nobody ever suggested having a Horton-like tree here at the mansion. Who wants to look at a tree that has ornaments for foolish Philip, brainless Brady, scheming Deimos, worthless Titus, do-nothing Sonny, bumbling Justin, awful Adrienne, psycho Summer, loud-mouth Sarah, the sainted Mickey, and all the other unmentionable family members. These days, the only persons who are ornament-worthy are me, Maggie, Xander, and that shifty little Ciara.

Last edited:
Smith Island Preserve Bear: Why don't I ever get invited to the Horton ornament hanging party? I'm pretty refined and also good at reaching the top branches.

cb412b7d3f25d240f9fa47626e6c77f4.jpg

Horton Cabin Raccoons: Unlike the food-grubbing bear, we're glad not to be invited to the Horton ornament fest. We see enough of these people when they're having unseemly trysts, having tabletop surgery with a pen knife, or hiding out from friends, relatives, and the law. That said, we simply love Christmas. Annoying Salem humans are too busy spreading their version of Christmas cheer or stabbing each other in the back to intrude on our privacy. Ho, ho, ho!

Reply from Rafe: I feel your pain. The way Hope has been acting over the past year, I doubt that I'll get a peck on the cheek.

Reply from Xander: I can empathize. The only way I'll get a kiss is if Sarah and I can sneak one in while Eric the self-righteous grinch is away moaning about one thing or another.

Reply from Victor: If I don't watch my tongue, I'll be another kissless wonder. Maggie just can't stand the truth about certain people.

Reply from Harold and Henderson: At least you guys have a chance at a kiss. We've been kissless for decades.

Xander: OMG, that Ciara is insufferable. No wonder her old roommate, Claire Brady ended up in Bayview.

Ben: I hope Justin isn't as bad a lawyer as he's cracked up to be. Otherwise, I'm toast.

Hope: Oh how I hate being trapped inside the Princess Gina persona. She's such a pretentious moron.

Baby Mickey: I know that the writers sometimes have to fill screen time with contrived medical crises, but why me? I'm only a little baby. Why not creepy Kristen, awful Gabi, or the ridiculous Steve-ano instead?

Gabi: I really stuck it to that awful, disgusting, repulsive Kristen creature. I hope that she's not as diabolical as people say she is.

Little Joey and Trippy: I haven't heard anything about Dad lately. I wonder what he's up to.

Reply from Sydney: Hey Mickey, I feel your pain. Even though I was just a baby, I can still remember how nice Mommy Nicole was :) -- much nicer than Mommy Sami who was always dumping us at the Pub for Grandma Caroline to take care of. For years, I thought it was perfectly normal for children to spend most of their waking hours at a saloon in the company of bar flies and chowder addicts. By the way, things haven't gotten much better. Mom still neglects us. Now, she's obsessed with some guy wrapped in Charmin who's supposed to be Dad. (I don't believe it.)

Reply from Sydney: Hey Mickey, I feel your pain. Even though I was just a baby, I can still remember how nice Mommy Nicole was :) -- much nicer than Mommy Sami who was always dumping us at the Pub for Grandma Caroline to take care of. For years, I thought it was perfectly normal for children to spend most of their waking hours at a saloon in the company of bar flies and chowder addicts. By the way, things haven't gotten much better. Mom still neglects us. Now, she's obsessed with some guy wrapped in Charmin who's supposed to be Dad. (I don't believe it.)
Reply from Johnny and Allie: Life was so much better with Daddy Lucas, Daddy Rafe and Mommy Nicole.

Back