Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 5

Trippy: I helped Allie and now everyone is against me. As the old saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished.

Jake: Why am I hanging around the mansion while Gwen is here? Could it be that I'm a glutton for punishment?

Sami: I wonder what's going on with my foolish daughter, Allie. She couldn't be in any more messes, could she?

Nicole: Here I am caught in the middle of the Allie-Tripp mess. Thanks a lot, Eric, for running off to Africa and leaving me to face the sling and arrows of life in Salem by myself.

Philip: I will bury Xander. After all, he's just a dumb lummox, isn't he?

Clyde: Why did I bother breaking out of prison. This escape thing never seems to work out for me.

Xander: I wonder how my man, Charlie, is doing at Claire's family wedding. I hope all is well, but if he's run into any problems, I'm sure that it's no big deal and that with my various life experiences, I will have an easy answer for him. :):):)

Last edited:
Sami: Granny Kate is upping her bedtime totals again?? She'd better stay away from my Johnny, my smoochy-mummy-moochy, and my Daddy or she will seriously regret it.

Abe: OMG, Kate is on the prowl, upping her DiMera luv totals. Luckily, Theo will have the good sense to steer clear of her. He will won't he?

Abigail: That insatiable Kate is so awful, unlike that nice Gwen. Thank goodness Thomas is too young for her -- at least for now.

Ghost Benjy: I hope that Kate hasn't heard of my son, Steven. Our family has suffered enough because of Stefano and his assorted associates.

Brady: I'm so lonesome with Kristen in the slammer, I hate to admit that even Kate is starting to look good.

Harold: Why is Ms. Kate wasting her time on a lumpy bed with that oil-stained vulgarian, Jake, when she could be getting her erotic thrills from a refined butler right here in the luxurious mansion.

Smith Island Preserve Bear: I wonder if I should wait for DrBakerFan or just go ahead and eat his birthday cake? Hope he brings some tasty garbage can nachos and EJ Chow from the pub when he comes.

tumblr_n4e6bcZNc11spub3yo1_500.jpg

Hey Bear, hold on a bit before you eat the cake. We're having a party and everybody except a few problem people (Gwen, Ava, Kristen, Lani, and Philly K.) is invited. Roman will be bringing some huge Pub party platters and Anne Milbauer is in charge of the libations. Rory is coming with some of his best weed for those who are so inclined. Xander, who promises to stifle Sarah's baby talk, will the there and promises to take off his shirt for the ladies. Maggie will also be bringing some of her best lemon bars to keep a smile on Victor's face. Finally, Rafe will be on hand in case anyone parties too hard or engages in Salem's favorite sport -- confrontations.

1607977893262.png
Roman: "Hey everyone, let's party
with the bear. What da hell, It's
your chance to pig out on the
Pub's finest food."

Ben: Wow, after killing 4 people, well, 3 people, and nearly killing Abby and Chad, who'd ever think that I'd get a coveted Horton ornament??

Ava: What is going on here? I'm the one who holds people captive, not the other way around.

Claire: Charlie is so perfect. His mother must be really proud of him.

Lucas: If it turns out that Tripp is really innocent, I'm going to be so embarrassed.

Steve: I really hope that Tripp is innocent. If not, my reputation as the all-knowing Patchy Claus is going to take a serious hit.

Tripp: When this is all over and I'm proven innocent, I'm going to perform my medical miracles in some other town. The people here don't deserve me.

Xander: Hey, I'm really good at giving advice on life and love. I think that I may have been missing my true calling all these years.

John, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all fun and games until one of the twins sees you having sex on a conference room table and makes the next 30 years of your life a living hell.

Lucas, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: hmmph, must be nice to have twins and know both of them belong to you.

Shane, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: hope one doesn't turn into an evil genius/hired assassin for a crime lord.

Marlena, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: good thing they're fraternal so one twin doesn't drug the other one, lock them in a sanitarium and take over their identity.

Roman, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: hope the girl twin doesn't grow up and try to sell her baby sibling on the black market.

Kate, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: must be nice to have your twins as newborns and not have them arrive in Salem as teenagers in an alien egg.

Orpheus seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: these two are so happy that it makes me ill. I think that I'll kidnap those kids.

Victor seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: phooey, these two may be happy now, but wait until their children grow up into problem people like my useless children and grandchildren.

Susan Banks seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: They're so lucky that the mean, mean, mean Stefano isn't around to steal their babies.

Clyde: seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: when is my boy, Ollie, going to settle down and provide me with heirs whom I can train to be valuable members of the Weston crime empire?

Gwen: seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: now that my gig at the DiMera mansion has gone sour, I wonder if these two need a good nanny?

Ivan, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: I should kidnap them for madame to replace Stefan and Jake.

Kristen, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: It's too bad Lani is my bestest friend ever, otherwise I'd have some DiMera "associates" take the twins so I can raise them when I get out of here. Rachel would love a little brother and sister.

Sami, seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: Wait one dang minute, those are MY twins, Laurel and Hardy.

EJ seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: my sweet-hot, Samanther, Salem's best mother, would do a far better job at raising those twins than Kristen-loving Lani.

Eric seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: since they live in Salem, the twins are sure to be kidnapped sooner rather than later. This makes me so depressed and gloomy.

Henderson seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins; Good lord, I hope they don't somehow end up living here at the K-mansion.

Trippy seeing Eli and Lani all googly-eyed and happy over the twins: if those kids are kidnapped, they'll probably blame me for that too.

Back