Resurrection...

A coming attraction last night, for the next episode showed some woman named Rachel as the next "returned from the dead" person to show up in Arcadia

Oh creepy.....the whistling guy walking past Jacob (after he ran away from the hospital) was the guy that hitched a ride to town to be with his kids. As if he was with Jacob "out there".

What was the mother throwing away when Jacob asked for another grilled cheese? Looked like a lot of something.....maybe french fries?
Red, it was the crust from the bread, she was cutting it off for Jacob before making his grilled cheese. That was how much he had eaten already!

You know, Caleb was very hungry at first, too. And why did Jacob go over to the fence to talk to Caleb???

And why am I getting the feeling that there may be some pea pods found around. LOL. (Invasion of the Body Snatchers???)

Maybe it just wasn't up yet??? Episode 3 was just on last night, Am sure it will be up.

Looks like abc has made a deal with certain cable providers so that you can only watch the most recent episodes if you subscribe to one of them.

Evidently it will, and shame on ABC for going this route. They have several cable outfits and are working with more, but....not Direct TV or Dish TV. LOL

http://abc.go.com/watchabc-overview (there is a FAQarea you can click on.........

So...the returned from the dead seem to have voracious appetites, have secrets of some kind, have all the memories intact. Caleb already has killed someone. (if he robbed that bank, why would he expect the money to still be there nearly 20 years later??)
And Rachel....she is Tom's first wife, who died. At least I think that is who Rachel is.

Fox has deal with cable companies too. The next week you can go watch free.
try this site www.tv.com there are a few ways to find TV shows to watch.

It's interesting the ones who came back like to eat. I think Rachel is someone
from Tom's past. Wife won't be happy to see her.

I was surprised they found Jacob's body. too bad they didn't open
Maggie's moms tomb.

Who or what ever they are must need a lot of energy to maintain the bodies that they're "projecting" (for lack of a better word). I'm still not convinced that they're the actual people even though they have all of their memories and look like them.

Read somewhere a guess of ...clones???
Maybe that guy Ray had it right after all. Did he not say something about a space ship landing, or crashing????
It just is odd that these "returned from the dead" come from elsewhere. Even China!!!!!

I guess we have to keep watching to find out.

Are they going to check Jacob's body? Maybe the body inside the
casket isn't him. Only clothes that look like his.

Only watched bits of this last night, (trying to watch Believe at same time) but it is weird how Jacob can "feel" Caleb, am glad he is now in jail for the murder, but he says there are lots "more of ones like him" coming. Egads.
It is supposed to be on again Tuesday evening at 9 p.m. Central.

This show just keeps getting stranger.
One thing really bothered me about last night's episode. The returners have the memories from the previous life. Yet Caleb had to dig a heck of a lot of holes while looking for the bank robbery money that he buried. Also, why didn't he re-hide the mask that was used in the robbery? It was very easily found by the immigration agent.

Back