Resurrection...

I'm wondering if they are having memories because they are
with person they shared them with.

How did Jacob know where Caleb was? Are they connected somehow?
The same way we are with god.

Caleb bothered me because he did the robbery the same as before.
How stupid was that. It was interesting how they showed the robbery
sort of has a flashback then it was happening.

And will Tom be tempted because Rachel is back.

And Jacob is eating constantly, cannot sleep, with Maggie noting his metabolism is very high.
I think Caleb had a heart attack while digging a hole, and never finished burying the money, but his partner/cohort did. This would be why he dug so many different holes, and then realized his partner had taken/used all the money already. (Which is weird on Caleb's part, to be so angry, as he had died, so the money was just sitting there. And really, Caleb never gave the man a chance to explain anything)

So......were these souls that were able to be called back, given mortal bodies (which might be why they have memories) but for some reason, all connected to this town???

The person Caleb killed didn't tell him anything about the money
or where it went. Maybe he knew he spent it somehow.

You have to wonder why this group of people too. Do they have
unfinished business?

Caleb figured the guy (Dale??) had used it up.....but it just surprised me that he never let the guy say anything.

Another "same difference" thing.....
Jacob was an "innocent" child, and continues to be "good". Putting it that way because we have only heard that he was basically a good kid.
On the other hand, we have learned that Caleb did unlawful things in his past, and is continuing to do so.

Caleb's son also told his sister that Caleb eats a lot and doesn't sleep. That happened when she asked where all of the groceries went to that she bought the day before.

if they can read minds, Caleb might have learned that way
the money was used up

I think that perhaps the "returned dead" are connected mind-wise, but I don't think they (the returned dead) can read other minds.

I know when Dale was trying to explain, Caleb got really mad.
Maybe he was so angry that he couldn't hear what was being said.

This show will be on Tuesday, April 8th, at 9 p.m. Central......a repeat of Sunday. I did not watch Sunday (watched Believe) but checked to see if it would be rerun during the week. Yayyy. LOL

I'm glad they are showing episode again. I know CBS is showing repeats of
Person of Interest a couple of weeks.

I'll be good too, but not surprised about Rachel :)

Last night, I am watching the show, and gad I was so tired. So, guess I fell asleep about 15-20 minutes before the end.....(dang commercials) woke up an hour later... Jimmy Fallon was on. So guess I will have to go over to the ABC site. Grrrrr. They even make you watch commercials there as well. Ha.

At least the player over at abc.com works, I've been trying to watch Cosmos on Fox and the thing keeps jamming and refuses to allow you skip over what you've already seen once it starts up again.

try going to tv.com I can usually find what I want and skip scenes

What there were 6 total episodes and this Sunday is the seasonfinale?!?! That is frustrating. Hope I find it in the Fall or whenever the network returns the show to primetime.

You can watch at ABC web site. There should be one more episode
after this Sunday.

Just remember, this was replacement series, and only had this number of shows at the start. Networks are getting leery of signing on for more with new series.
I have read that this show had great numbers to begin with, but lost large number in the following weeks.
I already have noted the mistake of placing it opposite another hit show......no one wins, they all lose.

Great show last night. I won't say anything else if someone
hasn't seen it yet.

Back