Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 4

It will be on this Saturday, Oct. 24, on the Hallmark Movie & Mysteries Channel..............

OC, I'll try to remember to post something in Donuts that day.
I'll have to wait for it to come on DVD.

Last edited:
Just came across a Hallmark Christmas movie from 2016, My Christmas Dream.

Deidre Hall (Marlena) is in it and also Danica McKellar from The Wonder Years.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Trevor Donovan played Jeremy Horton for a short period of time, in a ridiculous storyline, I think Melanie was a stewardess, for the airline he owned or worked for.

Saw a very young A. Martinez (Eduardo Hernandez) and Lane Davies (Evan Whyland) on an old rerun of Chips today. (from 1981) They were just young pups.

New movie on Sunday on Lifetime with Camila Banus (Gabi). It says the date is 2021, but it could be an old one just showing for the first time on this channel. Description says, "A woman kidnaps her ex-boyfriend's fiancee." Of course, we don't know if Camila is the ex or the fiancé, but since they type-cast a lot of these movies, I am guessing she will be the kidnapper. The title is Fatal Fiance, which sounds familiar, but most Lifetime movies have similar titles.

I checked IMDB and they list it as A Deadly Bridenapping under her credits. Funny how they change the titles when it moves to another channel.

I've been watching old episodes of "Cold Case".

I saw Wayne Northrop (Roman) and Tracy Middendorf (temporary Carrie) this week.

I liked that actress (Dana Sparks) when she was on Falcon Crest as a recast of Vicki Gioberti.

Back