Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 4

Last night, no idea what channel, but ran across old (1983) episode of a combo game show - Match game & Hollywood Squares. I used to watch both shows, don't ever remember this, but the premise was same stars appear on both shows, while winning contestant goes to next show, wins again, back to lst one, etc. Weird......Anyway, the 3 guest stars were.......Deidre Hall (Marlena) Wayne Northrup (lst Roman) & John DeLancie (Eugene). Gosh were they all young........yes, they would all have been 38 years younger. LOL Was fun to see them.

We were watching an old episode of Bewitched and I am pretty sure that I saw Macdonald Carey on the golf course with the regular cast. Wish I knew for sure if he ever appear on that show???

I see him on old westerns from time to time. Also see the actress who played Alice, on some of the westerns. I suppose most actors of their generation showed up on westerns at one time or another, since there were so many westerns made (some only 30 minutes long) back in the young days of these actors.

It's on tomorrow night (11/6) 8Eastern/7Central

Watched the Chandler Massey movie....was o.k. (repeated on Sunday, which is what reminded me, as suddenly there it was again, lol). Was surprised he wore his glasses during most of his scenes. Did not realize he needed them as much as apparently he does.

Last night while watching a rerun of Hawaii 5-0 (the reboot not the original) the guys where interviewing waitstaff at a "Glitter Bar" and one of the wait staff was Camilla Banus/Gabi..... Hunny bunny asked me if that was the girl who wore the weird clothing..... I replied the Chic clothing and yes.....
We had turned off the Hollywood Stars Christmas Parade to watch 5-0.... ya it was a slim pickings for viewing last night......

Back