Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 4

According to her IMDB page, she's in All that Glitters and Hidden Jewel as Gladys. Gladys is the mother of Paul, who is Ruby's (the main character) first love. In the books, Gladys is an extremely unpleasant and manipulative woman.

OHHH He was on Desperate Housewives, Dallas remake, Passions, ...just love him.. Chesapeake Shores is on Hallmark Mystery & Movies....just saw a commercial.....However. he is on a Martha's Vineyard new one Sunday, you are right. 7 central.

Oh, my goodness, saw a Murder She Wrote (just some of it) last night, & there was John DeLancie (Eugene from Days). I had not seen him in anything all these years.

I see him turn up here and there on old shows, which is nice. Actually watched the Michael Keaton movie Multiplicity a couple weeks ago and was surprised to see John de Lancie (Eugene).

Saw Louise Sorel (Vivian) on an old Law and Order rerun last night. She played a defense attorney.

Just saw a movie on Netflix - Home is Where the Killer is - and I swear this should have been a Lifetime movie. The main star, who is indeed a psycho, is Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) who plays her psycho role exactly as she plays Kristen. Also in that movie is the actor who played John's son (forgot his name).

Just saw that Jen Lilley (Theresa) will be in a new Hallmark channel movie Sat nite called Snowkissed.

Victor Webster was in one last nite, (he played Nicholas Alamain on Days).

I've been watching Night Court on DVD and there was a prostitute who looked familiar to me. (Two actually; one had appeared in an earlier episode and had a distinct voice.)

It was the late Joy Garrett (Jo Johnson). I actually said, "Wait, that's not her!" I went back and looked...yep, now I could see it.

Would you have recognized her? It's been so long.

1611622595914.png

Just watched a couple of reruns of Major Crimes and Brandon Barash (Stefan/Jake) was on as a temp detective in the Major Crimes unit.

I watched a Hallmark movie the other night with both Alison Sweeney (Sami) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) in it but they were the couple who fell in love. No sign of Evil Sami or Smug Eric. Just two lovely people who fell in love. I think it was called "Second Chances".

Back