Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 4

I just love Second Chances, the injured fireman & the 911 operator who always talked on the emergency channel, but had never met.....until....
I watch it whenever I note it is on.....even if I only get last half, or part. The kids are just so adorable, the entire cast is sooo good.

Saw Lamon Archey (Eli) on a 2 Broke Girls rerun last night. Was just a blink-and-you'll-miss-it type of appearance.

Just watched the Disney movie, Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves and saw Ashleigh Blair Sterling who played Sami as a little girl. It also has a very young Mila Kunis, who made her TV debut as Hope in a newly created Days flashback.

ashwso4.jpg

Here's Ashleigh as Sami:

ashleighsmile.gif

Here's Mila as Hope:

37bbe78e753670a28c55a5fda4ad15c4.jpg

Just noted that Second Chances (Greg Vaughan/Eric & Alison Sweeney/Sami) is on Hallmark Mystery & Movies tonight (Friday, 2/19) at 7 p.m. Central.

Some might want to watch it again, some might want to watch who have not seen it yet. :)

This goes way back, but the other day, I saw Ford Rainey (who played Marlena's father, Frank Evans) on an old Perry Mason episode.

So, I watched this. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) had such a bit part, I wondered, at first, if she was going to turn out to be the killer! It was o.k., I like the Drew character & actor, but I do hate that unshaved stubble look. Personally, if I had to take a sip of a drink every time Alison Sweeney (Sami) said "of course", I think I would be drunk halfway thru the episode.

I like the Chronicle Mystery series, but did not think this episode was worthy of all the hype it garnered beforehand.

So, I watched this. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) had such a bit part, I wondered, at first, if she was going to turn out to be the killer! It was o.k., I like the Drew character & actor, but I do hate that unshaved stubble look. Personally, if I had to take a sip of a drink every time Alison Sweeney (Sami) said "of course", I think I would be drunk halfway thru the episode.

I like the Chronicle Mystery series, but did not think this episode was worthy of all the hype it garnered beforehand.
I watched it too and you pretty much said what I thought about it. At one point I did wonder if Kristian Alfonso's (Hope) character was the killer. I also found it annoying that Alison Sweeny's (Sami) character kept saying, "of course." The movie was okay but not the kind of setting or plot that I enjoy that much.

Back