Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 4

Sure wish Nancy & Craig were still on Days, really liked them both.

OC.......are you talking of Chesapeake Shores?

And waking up too early, 4:30....unable to get back to sleep, 5:30 a.m. I put on TV in desperation, old Murder She Wrote episode is on.....Oh, my gosh, that is Deidre Hall (Marlena) on there!!! From 1990, lol, and Jessica Fletcher (Angela Lansbury) no where in sight. Set in Italy, Deidre was playing an undercover CIA agent after some stolen money, a little black book...it was humorous in places.....really liked it, was so surprised to see her. :)

Poirot, I've watched that episode of Murder She Wrote a few times. Even though "Jessica" isn't in it herself, her friend, Michael Hagerty, disguises himself as a priest and plays a prominent role. I always enjoy seeing him. It's a fun episode for me.

I'm watching "Criminal Minds' 6th season episode. Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) has
a small role.

Watching 'Christmas with a Prince" and Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) has a small role.

The other night I briefly turned on an old Frasier rerun, and there was Frasier, making some serious speech on stage, while standing next to him was a very humorous Bill Hayes (Doug on Days), hands in pockets, doing a bit of a dance shuffle at times, pushing out one-liners, audience laughing, Frasier solemn & not even cracking a smile (his usual demeanor). LOL

Back