Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 4

And there was Jackee Harry (Paulina) on a Hallmark movie the other night....She hosted one of those sales shows, was retiring, (owned the show) & had to decided between two other hosts to take over (while she still owned it). It was from a few years ago.

I’m catching up on episodes of High School Musical: The Musical, The Series on Disney+ (I know, I know - hits a bit close to home being a HS choir & musical director lol). Anyway, new girl at the school in season 2 is none other than Olivia Rose Keegan (ex-Claire) playing an entitled snobby teen that sings. Go with what ya know, I guess?!

https://hsmtmts.fandom.com/wiki/Lily

Boy, Ali Sweeney is sure hyping this show everywhere she can. This is the former Murder She Baked, just a new name for the series. i know it's not a re-run....but egads!
Just like Days super hyping the Beyond Salem 5 episode "only on Peacock streaming"

I am watching an episode of Murder, She Wrote from 1992 and Stephen Nichols (Steve) is a guest star on the show.

The Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel has been advertising this show like crazy for tthe last several weeks. I will probably check it out as there is not much on tv right now.

LOL, I watch that channel a lot, but am so annoyed at how much hype has been going on for this, I just may watch the reg ular Hallmark channel instead. Ha.
I have no idea WHY so much advertising for it. She played Hannan on Murder She Baked for several years. Wonder if she wants big ratings so it can become a series again.

well, maybe all the hype as up against Olympic closing ceremonies???

I'm watching for the series with Jesse Metcalf. I think I saw an ad for it but I didn't get in on the first of it. Maybe it's the middle of this month? Poirot, I know you like him too so if you happen to see it, please give me a reminder.

Back