Soap stars as guests on other shows part 6

Oh wow, just happened to look up and see a very young A. Martinez (Eduardo Hernandez) on an old Chips rerun.

Lane Davies (Evan Whyland) is also in the episode. Many probably remember him more as Mason Capwell on Santa Barbara, which also starred A. Martinez as Cruz Castillo.

Watched that Hallmark Wedding Veil movie last night, could swear there was one character played by Dan Feurerriegel (EJ) but light brown/dark blond hair, beard, .....tried to find "entire cast" listing with no luck.......probably just my imagination......

Watched that Hallmark Wedding Veil movie last night, could swear there was one character played by Dan Feurerriegel (EJ) but light brown/dark blond hair, beard, .....tried to find "entire cast" listing with no luck.......probably just my imagination......

I checked Dan Feurerriegel's (EJ) IMDB credits and he hasn't done any Hallmark movies.

But I did see that in the Wedding Veil Legacy (the 3rd movie), one of the guys was played by Victor Webster, who had played the grown-up version of Nicky Alamain (who bedded Kate when he came back to Salem).

@JS...yes, I checked them, too, nothing there. ......Victor Webster (Nicky Alamain) WAS in that movie last night, he is paired with Alison Sweeney (Sami). It might be too soon for this movie to appear in Dan Feurerriegel's (EJ) credits.

All,

Drew Barrymore does a commercial for Pluto TV, which is free and carries a lot of old shows. I plan to check it out:

Back