Soap stars as guests on other shows part 6

I saw Susan Seaforth-Hayes (Julie) on Matlock the other day. She was a news reporter who broke a juicy story about a Hollywood hunk in a sex rehab facility (played by Steve Bond who was Jimmy Lee Holt on GH back in the 80's).

I was in Goodwill yesterday and picked up 2 dvds that star Genie Francis (Diana Colville on Days/Laura Spencer on GH), The Note and The Note II, about a journalist who reports on plane crash that killed everyone on board. She finds a note written by a passenger and sets out to figure out which passenger wrote the note and who the intended recipient was so she can give them the note.

Has anybody seen either of these movies? They also star Ted McGinley, who has been on so many shows it would take a whole thread to list them.

I'm still watching Strong Medicine.

Richard Biggs (Dr. Marcus Hunter) did 15 episodes on the show.

Leanne Hunley (Anna) did one episode.

Just saw Barbara Crampton, who played Marlena's cousin, Trista Evans, on Y&R today.

Y&R is celebrating 50 years on the air, so they brought back a handful of past characters, including Leanna Love, played by Barbara Crampton.

Next week they're going to have Patty Weaver, who had played Trish Clayton on Days (mother of Julie's grandson, Scotty Banning) make an appearance (she went to Y&R after leaving Days).

Last night on a REALLY bad Lifetime movie (what else), we saw both Lamon Archey (Eli - looking amazing) and Jackee Harry (sigh, Paulina - looking slightly less cartoony, thank goodness). The movie was bad, but Lamon was the main good guy. The actress they paired him with was not a good fit to me. She looked like she could be his mother. Jackee didn't have a very big part.

In this week's TV Guide, there is an article about Molly Burnett (former Melanie) and how she is joining Law & Order SVU as a cop with anger issues. I haven't seen it, but if anyone watches, does she still talk with that baby voice? I would have a hard time taking her seriously as a cop who is guarded and aggressive with that voice. I also would not have recognized her from the picture they posted. But, in that pic, her hair looked either dark brown or auburn.

Back