Soap stars as guests on other shows part 6

Saw Frances Reid (Alice Horton) on an old Perry Mason rerun that also guest-starred Bette Davis.

I wasn't paying attention to the TV, then I heard Alice's unmistakable voice and instantly knew who it was before I looked up.

One of my favorite Perry Masons of all time, even though Raymond Burr only had that bit part.

When MeTV first became available in my area, I was thrilled to be able to see Perry Mason again.

This one was one of the first shows to be on then. I couldn't believe I remembered the coat buttoning twist from SO many years ago in my youth. Of course I didn't remember that Alice Horton was the murderer, so that was fun.

Been watching a lot of Murder She Wrote reruns.

Shannon Tweed (Savannah Wilder) was on one last night, James Read (Clyde) on a different episode from the one last week (he wasn't the bad guy in is one) and Stephen Nichols (Patch) was on an episode. I fell asleep on that one, hope to catch it again one day.

Last night I put on the MeTV channel.........and there was a hockey game on it. (I have DISH) At first I thought it was part of the regular program that was supposed to be on, but it wasn't. It was from Minnesota, I went elsewhere, but checked back a couple of times, still the hockey game, gave up. Today, I just checked, NO MeTV at all, channel disappeared, supposedly the contract with DISH was not renewed so no idea. I think perhaps some areas were carrying it, thinking it would eventually work out, but guess it did not.

Don't know why it kept saying it was the MeTV channel, when it was not.

Back