SPOILER !! Spoilers Mar 30

Is there anyone, ANYONE out there who wants Kristen and Brady to have a baby??

Not that I'm thrilled with Eric being the father of anyone, given his current/past and probably future grumpiness and inability to not jump to conclusions and dislike someone. OMG Eric with a teen child. But Brady and Kristen?? Who wants this?

I am ok with Brady and Kristen having the baby. If Kristen will stay decent then I am fine with it. I don't mind a rehabbed character. The Stevano/Marlena scenes made me want to vomit. I am seriously sitting here with a lump in my throat like I need to do that. I love Nicole (a rehabbed character) and if Eric is who they want her to be with then give them a good story not this "you lied, I'm hurt, I'm leaving you. let's make up" crap we keep being dealt. Since they like to recycle storylines, maybe they need to go back a few decades and try some of those, they were a little better than what we get now.

Here is a thought....just an IDEA...Haley knew their baby was dead, so brought them Sarah & Eric's baby for a few minutes, took her away, then returned with the news of the death of their child. Thus, Kristen & Brady have NO child, Mickey is the child of one of the other's parents. Dr. Raynor was in the middle of some switching around when Xander & Victor came in. What the heck. Why not a triple or quadruple switcheroo.

Why not a triple or quadruple switcheroo.
I still vote septuple.

I do however like your theory. Also I like the idea that a key witness is dead which would explain why nobody knows about it. Finally, there was a lot of activity in that flashback episode, enough for several surprises if the writers are clever.

The hardest of the spoilers for me to get past is Anna poking out Steve's eye with her high heel. This may be the most disgusting thing I've seen on here yet. I wasn't ever a fan of the patch in the first place but I could live with it, since I didn't actually see him lose the eye. Now I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Steve again without the image of Anna and her high shoe knocking out his eye! :sick:

Jason, maybe that's what they did. Some of it doesn't make sense.

Back