Stefano/Hope

I am with oldsoapie. I think Hope will leave thinking she killed him but Andre comes back & he is actually still alive. So Andre kills him and all the blame is on Hope. Still if she didn't actually kill him, she attempted murder. Maybe it is all just a dream.

Me thinks this is going to be another very OVER USED recycled wishful thinking, not real, imaginary dream saga. I hope I'm wrong and this nonsense comes to a swift and quick end.

Edited to add;
I just read some of the new posts and I'm happy to say I was wrong. It does appear that Stefano is finally dead. Let's hope for some superior writing from the new-bees for a swift resolve or unfortunately we will have to endure all of the annoying aftermath. To bad André wasn't in the room to be hit by a stray bullet. That guy is so slimy he doesn't walk out of a room he slithers.

Last edited:
Just Samantha...I said, "I believe, that Stefano will have a Heart Attack". The Spoiler, was that hope was daydreaming and she really did not shoot him.
I did not see anything in the article about Hope daydreaming or even anything about a shooting. It only mentions Hope confronting Stefano and that it might cause a heart attack.

That said, yes, you should provide a direct link.......and no we should not have to google. That is what I did, but that site has info on all kinds of topics, so having to look around, hunt for the Days topic, etc. is time consuming, and not fair.

As for what happened........In my opinion, Hope shot Stefano, but why he was taunting her, baiting her, is a mystery to me. I think Hope was not thinking clearly at all, and since this is the Crystal Ball...........well, they had a casting call a while back for actors to portray mental patients......so PERHAPS that is where Hope will be recovering from her breakdown. ????

Yes, the article(s) say that she shoots him. Have any of them said she KILLS him? I agree that she is guilty of attempted murder, but I also think that Andre will come and finish the job, but, of course, Hope will get the blame. I like Barb's thoughts about the mental patients. Hope definitely needs help and could probably get off on temporary insanity, if her lawyer is any good!

I wonder if Hope was wearing a wire. Maybe that "bogus" confession Stefano made gets edited to delete the words lie & bogus. Maybe this is a way that Hope gets off for this. Maybe Rafe will help her.

If she was wearing a wire, she would not have shot him.

so far, Andre' & "Lurch" will both testify that angry Hope came to see Stefano, and he ordered them to leave. So SHE was last person known to have been with him.

I have no idea how this story is going to go, but Rafe would really be putting his job, himself on the line if he attempts to cover this up for Hope, make up a story/alibi, etc.

Yes, I agree that Stefano is guilty of a lot of dastardly deeds, deserved long ago to spend the rest of his life in prison.
But for Hope to ignore her family, let someone cover this much for her?? That just is not Hope......and she is just really not herself.

Where is the rest of the Dimera staff? Oh let me guess, Hope Brady, hostile guest, shows up and everyone leaves the house and leaves ill health Stefano alone with her.

So now............does Rafe figure out where Hope probably went, and come in to "save the day" for her? If so.....he actually got past "Security", to which Stefano referred several times.

Hey, just guessing here........would really be interested in seeing the preview for next week, but.......guess what? Not up yet.

While both actors hit it out of the park, especially Joe Mascolo (Stefano). I would have written the scene a tad differently just to make it that much better: Stefano should have said "if I theoretically did it here is how I would have" and then after insulting Hope and the deceased Bo at the end of his epic speech, tag on "Perhaps Ciara or Chase will make a better pawn than you did. What say you my Princess Gina?" Then Hope snaps and the shooting unfolds the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
And right now, we have no idea if Stefano had anything to do with Bo being held prisoner or Ciara's kidnapping. This might be the one time the DiMeras had nothing to do with any of that.

Back