Stefano/Hope

Yes I realize Hope doesn't know about Aiden's tie to Stefano. You said we don't know if Stefano had anything to do with Bo being kidnapped. I said we do know he had Aiden do things for some reason.

Even after all Stefano has done, I would have liked to see him die with some dignity rather than getting shot by a raving lunatic. Hope has just gone over the edge and I sure hope she can stay around to care for Ciara and Chase.

Which is why I think Stefano should have added some sort of verbal threat against the teens to his speech. That way Hope's actions would have been justified, in a certain way, because everyone knows the authorities in Salem are powerless to stop any Dimera related crimes. As things stand it was mostly motivated by revenge, which is never right.

That may be so, ShaSha. But Jason47 has done a "thank you for all the good times" to Joe Mascolo, (Stefano) Jason is usually on the mark.
Does Jason have a website or where is his article posted?

All I can find on Jason47 Facebook page is "bravo Joe. The Phoenix will live on in the hearts of days fans forever". And a gal asked " so was this his last day on days? And Jason47 said " that's yet to be announced ". So much suspense, is it Monday yet??

Just a thought, maybe Stefano knew something about his health that we don't know yet, and he saw a chance to take Hope down. So he egged her on until she killed him, thinking that she would go to jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the article(s) say that she shoots him. Have any of them said she KILLS him? I agree that she is guilty of attempted murder, but I also think that Andre will come and finish the job, but, of course, Hope will get the blame. I like Barb's thoughts about the mental patients. Hope definitely needs help and could probably get off on temporary insanity, if her lawyer is any good!

There have been numerous reports and now a tweet from A Martinez (Eduardo) and a writer thanking Joe Mascolo (Stefano) for his work so the evidence points to him being done and a heart attack is not a murder "most foul".

If a DiMera had anything to do with Bo or Ciara's kidnapping I hope it was Andre and not Stefano.
My guess it is Deimos

This is certainly a time of uncertainty. Obviously we will all know the truth on Monday. Andre has caused much here and I hope he gets his in the end as well. ShaSha

There has been talk in the past (from the writers) of having Stefano appear as a ghost, so PERHAPS that is why, that, so far, there is no "last day" announced for Joe Mascolo, who plays Stefano.
Plus, obviously, we will be seeing Stefano next week, even if it is his bullet ridden body.

I think it was a dream, but that she scares him so bad that he has a heart attack. The murder will be Victor as I am sure I read somewhere they were both leaving and with Victor's nephew coming for revenge, it just makes sense to me. Thanks

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is above your own post - JS

There had been an old 2014 article since deemed false saying John Aniston (Victor) is leaving but no mention anywhere else.

I'm thinking now the scenes in jail that were posted earlier are to do with Hope more so then Ben. Hope basically shot Stefano 3 times. No way anyone could have faked that.

Okay, am I the only one who expects Hope's shooting Stefano to be a dreaming at the moment sequence???? Perhaps there was a spoiler and I just didn't see it. Just seems to me that most times something like this happens, it is only the character's imagination. (in this case that would be Hope)

Merging with the other thread that is already started about Stefano and Hope.

From the previews for next week, it really does appear that Hope shot Stefano, and Rafe helps her cover it up.

Am also wondering if her actually shooting him was a dream, that she started after she lowered the gun.

First time in my life on a Friday night, after watching this, I thought " I can't wait until Monday" :)

The previews show Rafe moving Stefano's body, that is wrapped in a blanket or something, over onto the couch or into his chair. That's all correct? We all know how sometimes spoilers are misleading. Maybe Rafe covers the body and moves it, for some other reason other than covering for Hope? Maybe while waiting for help, he covers the body because Hope freaks out looking at it? Or is there spoilers stating that Rafe covers for Hope being the shooter?

I would imagine that if Andre (or anyone) also shot at Stefano, even though Hope didn't know it, the gun would show a different sizing, the bullets would have their own track and everything could prove that the deadly shot was not hers. Let's hope so.

The scenes with Stefano and Hope were well done. I still would have wanted a little more dramatic ending haha. After Hope shoots him, I would have wanted Stefano to end his last words with: "I will haunt you for the rest of your miserable life" LOL. Hope deserves to have Stefano appear to her everywhere she goes now.

Back