• If not a Day Ahead, why bother?

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Don't mind skipped days

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever you can do would be great! I haven't actually watched the show on TV in years - I've been reading it here and wanted to say how much I appreciate that I've been able to do that thanks to you.

Nanahl, I don't care whether the word is out of style or not. I still like it and I still use it! And I agree with you completely about Nurse Hamster. I think everyone likes to be welcomed when they start posting and she's put some work into acknowledging all of them.

Yeah, Welcome, EasyPeasyPie !! We are a wide and varied group-crazy as a March Hair sometimes, but a good group of Days Fans !!
Our grand poo pah-Poirot- is wonderful. You will come to appreciate her as much as we all do!!
However Poirot handles this wonderful board, I, for one will be ever so grateful !!

Welcome to the board, all you newbies! Poirot, anytime that you can post a summary is fine by me, since I don't get to watch it every day. Catching up by reading is fine, sometimes I don't have time for that. Keep up the good work, and we will see you around your busy schedule. You have the right to have a life too.

Back