SPOILER !! Summer Returns: The Final Teaser

Oh, I hope that's true. I really, really do not want to see Kristen again. Her last stint was already too much in my opinion.

So I think Xander and the other one. Really, I have no clue. And I'm not sure I care anyway. Vivian and Ivan would be great, but I doubt that would ever happen.

Oh, I hope that's true. I really, really do not want to see Kristen again. Her last stint was already too much in my opinion.

So I think Xander and the other one. Really, I have no clue. And I'm not sure I care anyway. Vivian and Ivan would be great, but I doubt that would ever happen.

Last two in my opinion. Hated the stories when she and Brady were together.

At that NY fan event, both Eric Martsolf & Jen Lilley (Brady & Jeannie T.) indicated they did not like filming so far in advance as well.

Guess we all will be able to solve this "who returns" within the next few weeks, as they should be seen by then, I am guessing.

Many of us have already speculated that it could be Kristen.

LOL - I just read an article interview of John-Paul Lavoisier's (Philip), he joked that he did a scene with Brady, but it won't air for 10 years. Seems they're as annoyed as we are.

At the event in NY on Saturday, Eric Martsolf (Brady) brought this up at least 3 times. It definitely seemed to be a sore spot.

It's not like actors fib! Greg Vaughan (Eric) saying Jen Lilley (yet to be announced as Theresa) was just visiting the set and had not joined the cast. Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) saying it was a stagehand (and not Freddie Smith/Sonny) in a photo posted. Guy Wilson (Will) saying he had not left Days, well after he had finished taping Will's death. So, if Kristen does come back, she wouldn't be the first fibber in recent history!

Jason, when are you going to tell us who's coming back?

Is she or not :)

If Star Wars was done like the Days of Our Lives soap, Darth would have had a longer line. Instead of "Luke, I am your father", it would have been "Luke, I am your father. No, wait, maybe not. Yes, I am. Luke, I AM your father. But maybe not. It might be that you're my nephew. Or maybe just a friend's egg baby that I liked and planted in someone else. I have no idea who your father is. Luke, I think maybe I'm your father. I love you son."

It's not like actors fib! Greg Vaughan (Eric) saying Jen Lilley (yet to be announced as Theresa) was just visiting the set and had not joined the cast. Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) saying it was a stagehand (and not Freddie Smith/Sonny) in a photo posted. Guy Wilson (Will) saying he had not left Days, well after he had finished taping Will's death. So, if Kristen does come back, she wouldn't be the first fibber in recent history!

Oh man, Jason, you're either strongly hinting something here, or you're delighting in a good misdirection. We'll find out soon!

I know that back in April, Eileen Davidson (Kristen) tweeted that she missed Kristen. Interesting name-drop, considering that if she WERE shooting at the time, five months out would make it late September-ish, which STILL technically counts as a summer return. That plus Thaao Penghlis (Andre) saying the new writers have given him the best material he's had in years, presumably airing September-ish. Hope I'm not setting myself up for major disappointment, but still holding out for that potential Andre/Kristen reunion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back