SPOILER !! Summer Returns: The Final Teaser

If Star Wars was done like the Days of Our Lives soap, Darth would have had a longer line. Instead of "Luke, I am your father", it would have been "Luke, I am your father. No, wait, maybe not. Yes, I am. Luke, I AM your father. But maybe not. It might be that you're my nephew. Or maybe just a friend's egg baby that I liked and planted in someone else. I have no idea who your father is. Luke, I think maybe I'm your father. I love you son."

If Star Wars was anything like Days villains such as Count Dooku, General Grievous and the Emperor would each have been killed off and mysteriously returned to life a million times by now.:rotfl:

Ok, so I was thinking about this last night. this is all speculation!! What IF Victor is behind some of this, to get Summer out of town AND to get rid of Theresa? Maybe he has Xander doing his dirty work to redeem himself (and for Xander to get revenge on Theresa).

Maybe Theresa is being slowly drugged, causing more fatigue, Xander takes the baby so Victor can prove she is an unfit mother, and makes her somehow negligible and she goes off to maybe jail for framing Xander and child neglect.

He has Clark's sister plant the money and pictures in Summer's room so she will leave. Then while she is on the plane and hears the baby on the plane, turns around and sees Janet (Clark's sister) holding Tate. So Victor got rid of Summer and Theresa.

Anyway, just a few thoughts.

Then Xander leaves because there really is no point for him. Especially since Kristen is dead and Ken Corday said the dead stay dead. :sarcasm:

I've been wondering that myself. Victor could've had Summer tailed.

He would get rid of Summer and Theresa at the same time. But why would
Victor take Tate from Brady.

He would give him back to Brady after the dust settles. Victor did say something about having some money so that would explain the cash. Or, Clark's sister can double cross him. What bothers me about this idea is that a plane goes down (spoilers show it gives Andre an idea). So maybe Summer ends up dying in a plane crash but Tate survives. I didn't really think the rest through. :confused:

I knew Kristen was coming back when they said Tater Tot was going to be kidnapped. I wish she would stay longer, I've always liked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Star Wars was anything like Days villains such as Count Dooku, General Grievous and the Emperor would each have been killed off and mysteriously returned to life a million times by now.:rotfl:
I'm showing my geek side but in the Star Wars books, Palpatine did come back as a clone so maybe that's how everyone who dies in Salem can come back, they are clones. :sarcasm:

Okay, I'll buy Theresa being slowly drugged so Tate can be kidnapped by Summer. But I think Andre mentioned the plane crash yesterday, so I am thinking he is going to use that to convince Chad that Abby was on that plane, not Tate. If Victor is going on a cruise maybe he meeting up with Xander who will have Tate stashed away somewhere and Victor can pretend to rescue him and bring him back. Just my wild imagination.

deleted unnecessary quote - stop quoting posts directly above your own post - JS

And Victor proves how wonderful he is, just like EJ, and Brady adores him again and they all live happily ever after.

Wasn't Andre having ideas about a small plane crash in the water? I am wondering if Andre is plotting on retrieving Tate by killing Summer in a way to help out Kristen, his ex/somewhat sister.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Could you say if long or short term? Meaning how long they will be on air when he or she or they will be on screen?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never know when any other sites or Soap Digest will make announcements. I don't plan on announcing them myself. They'll be back on-screen before the summer is out, so the news will be coming at some point in the next few months.

Thanks Jason. I'm predicting Olympics cliffhanger for at least one. I actually wish they would surprise us for once. I think they got pretty close with Bo recently as he wasn't spoiled until the week prior to airing. I get they want to give a scoop to certain publications but I believe they can still do that without spoiling a return.

Ah ha!! Jason said THEY'LL be back on screen before summer. So there's more than one!?? But actually folks DOOL is getting mighty hard to be loyal to. Most of the material is ridiculous and borderline 3rd grade writing, give or take a year. It's rapidly getting torturous to watch.

Back