• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was so magical that he just smelled it in her DNA. Like a super refined bloodhound. :rolleyes:

Bloodhound_5607575.jpg
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Maggie is a woman who has to be AT LEAST 70. If Summer is a child from Maggie's time on the farm she would have to be 50 or more. I don't believe they are playing her as more than 40. I realize time and age never really add up on Days, but really? She could be another egg baby but that doesn't seem to be where they are going at this time.

Can't use real ages to factor anything in soaps. Daniel was Maggie's son born of a procedure that didn't exist back then (in real life). The actress who played John's biological mother was the same age as Drake Hogestyn (John).

Drake Hogestyn (John) flat out said in an interview that there was absolutely no way for Paul to be his son with the timeline Days cooked up. He said they just had to "go with it".

Once again, Brady having Daniel's heart would not make him biologically related to Summer (if she ends up being Maggie's child).

I don't know why you keep insisting otherwise.

I'm needling the writers for their storyline that includes transplanted-cell-memory theory. If they want this theory to be true, then their writing a Brady/Summer romance would be icky (in my opinion only!) I hope the writers don't go any further with this!

I agree.....yes, everyone entitled to their own opinion, but as said....there is NO bio relationship between Summer & Brady, none whatsoever.

I certainly don't want them paired in any way, Summer should just stay in L.A. in my opinion, but I guess Brady has to track down why he is having these dreams of her.

Really, this is just like bringing Serena to Salem. There was no reason, the story was not written well, and after a week, as boring as all get out. They put Serena in a hospital office to do her research, she was never there, just ran around town until we learned she wanted some stupid elephant, then that kept getting out of her reach, boring everyone for weeks, months, until finally Serena died.

And, we just had that with Ava, so....is that Summer's fate as well?

It will be interesting to see where the writers go with this; hopefully, they won't get too silly. :rolleyes:

Back