• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I changed my vote now to yes Summer is Maggie's daughter. Only because I have high hopes we will get a Sarah Horton back in town angry with Summer and feeling like she is taking advantage of Maggie.

Would be nice to have Melissa Archer (Serena) be cast as Sarah Horton. The actress playing Summer used to be Bree and she is long forgotten just like Serena has been out of everyone's memory would be perfect I say.

And the suits definitely see how filming so far ahead is so damaging. This Summer story is going over like a lead balloon, have yet to read a single positive comment by the mags, reviewers, etc. Certainly the posters on message boards are generally thumbs down....and the show has NO way to change it, stop it, drop it, etc. etc.

But then, some stories go well, and some not. That is what happens on most shows.

I don't really care as this is another waste of time story. As far as I'm concerned it can go in the dumpster with the Terrible Teen disaster.

Before passing final judgment upon Ms. Summer, I will need more details about her childhood, any mistreatment by men, job discrimination, etc. It's possible that she simply needs understanding, a helping hand, and "friendship." :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying impartial for now on Summer. I'm liking her a drop more than Serena so far, but that's not saying much. Mostly, I just don't enjoy Brady with Theresa - it seems like one day, Jeannie T was suddenly good, and all was forgiven, but I'm not quite so forgiving of her. She did try to kill Brady's dad - and blamed Brady for it. To me, that's not something easily forgivable. So for now, I'll sit back and watch Summer and see where it goes. The timeline for her being Maggies's daughter is absurd - but timelines and Days are not compatible in general.

I am holding off judgment too. There have been actors & characters I did not really like to start, but they sure grew on me. I am giving this a few more weeks. I still think she isn't Maggie's daughter and this whole thing is a scam. I believe she knew about Daniel and is taking advantage of him not being around anymore to give her away.

I think after all the info Daniel provided about his life in Salem, she did plenty of research on Maggie and/or Victor and found this way to get her hands on the goodies.

It will turn out Maggie did give away a baby, but Summer isn't her.

I don't get why they keep giving Maggie so called kids when they could use Sarah? She would have a lot more backstory. Eve mowing her down, the fact she was Neil Curtis' biological daughter, etc. Neil would not have to be on scene, just bring up the fact. Maybe Sarah could have a problem with it. Or not getting along with Noel (Neil and Liz Curtis' daughter) if she is/was in her life. My point is a lot more storywise, in my opinion, than dropping an unknown newbie in the mix. Or make someone else in town hers. lol Rory is not doing anything.

What if she had something of Daniel's, swabbed it to send to Daniel......therefore it would match Maggie

There are heaps of good suggestions here for interesting twists, which means none of them will be used and Summer will be Maggie's daughter. I feel like they've forgotten how to do anything but the obvious any more.

If she is Maggie's kid, then I need a scene where Maggie tells Victor and Victor says "Of course I already know, I've known for ages, I had someone search all your secrets and skeletons," because there's just no way Victor wouldn't have. He knows everything.

Poirot, if Summer sent in something of Daniel's as hers wouldn't the Y chromosome give that away pretty quickly? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?

Poirot, if Summer sent in something of Daniel's as hers wouldn't the Y chromosome give that away pretty quickly? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
That was my thought, too. If she had used something of Daniel's, likely the test would've shown it was male DNA, not female DNA.

Heck, I don't know what exactly they check.........and I don't like that the Salem Hospital Lab ran the tests, and I don't like that "Daniel ran the tests" so why then, were those results not in a file in Daniel's office or home? He did have a file on Summer at his home, Nicole found it, so why would those results not have been in it? This is Salem, and it does seem the normal rules of the workplace, labs, corporations don't exist there.

Back