• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am surprised too that Nicole has not said anything about that file on Summer. I cannot remember, did Nicole actually read the name on the file? So does she know all about Summer through what Daniel had in that file? What's in the file? Nicole would not have just put it away.

We weren't shown what was in the file that Nicole found, so we don't know.

Was Summer's dna test done from the lost Daniel letter/papers or did she do a new one at the hospital. I'm thinking of how she could con Maggie. Maybe Daniel saw she wasn't a match and let it go but she somehow altered the test.

Brady found the sealed envelope with Daniel's papers (presumably in his office) and gave it to Summer. She opened the envelope and told Brady it was a match. But we (the viewers) and Brady did not see what was on the paper. So, she could be lying about the results.

Hmmm, I thought that Brady inquired at the hospital, learned Daniel had had the tests run, and then got the hospital to give him the results, but did not open the envelope/look.....just gave it to Summer. She never showed it to him, though.
Nicole is the one who found the file on Summer among Daniel's things at home.

Yes, I am sure there is hanky/panky going on.

I wonder if there is a daughter somewhere, but it's not Summer? Hmmmm

That was my thought, too. I think I posted it somewhere. Summer might have had someone tell her that story (of being adopted, birth mother on a farm, etc) and thought it a good story to use to gain sympathy for herself.

Back