• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand what A guy us saying. They are having Brady have Daniel's dreams/memories, and saying that Daniel is leading him. They said Daniel thought Summer was his sister, so Brady/Daniel's heart shouldn't want to bed her (but we know it probably will).

As far as Theresa and Brady being in a secure stable relationship, as far as Nicole knows Theresa wants to be Brady's girlfriend :rolleyes:. This entire storyline is :sick:. What happened to Brady dreaming of Nicole? I would take that over this Summer gunk.

I agree that Brady shouldn't want to knock boots with Summer. But A. Guy kept saying/implying that Brady and Summer are now related because Brady has Daniel's heart, which is not the case.

Well I remember months back when Summer was announced with Ben's return it did say she would play a thief. It was supposed to be short term.

I think she is a woman from Daniel's past that he kept in the dark and secret for a reason. It does seem like they are pushing a Brady/Summer sort of pairing but I really hope not because I like him with Jeannie T and Tate.

Summer may just know Maggie is wealthy and may try to push the long lost daughter on her for money. Summer's eyes lit up and was ready with bells to hop on a PRIVATE JET to Salem.

Though one thing I notice it seems Summer steals things from people as like a keepsake.

Brady's AA chip
Nicole's sunglasses
and now Maggie's charm

Last edited:
I'm not sure I believed Summer when she said she is Maggie's daughter.

Number one, I don't know much about DNA testing, but if Daniel tested Summer's DNA against his and there was a match, would that mean definitively that Maggie is Summer's mother, too?

Number two, why wouldn't Daniel have told Maggie?

Number three, Summer didn't show Brady the results, she just said Maggie is her mother. I think maybe Summer just said that because she knows Maggie is rich.

Number one, I don't know much about DNA testing, but if Daniel tested Summer's DNA against his and there was a match, would that mean definitively that Maggie is Summer's mother, too?
Yes, it would've shown a match on the maternal component of the DNA.

I really hope it turns out she was lying to Brady after seeing that Maggie is rich. Rewriting Maggie's history is stupid. Guess we'll find out if Maggie gasps and says "OMG, I never thought I'd see you again" when Summer tells her about the DNA test.

OR, it could turn out she IS Daniel's sister and that his DNA test with Maggie got messed up and Maggie wasn't his mother after all!!

Either way, Summer would match. She'd match Maggie as her daughter. And she'd match Daniel with the same maternal DNA component.

OR, it could turn out she IS Daniel's sister and that his DNA test with Maggie got messed up and Maggie wasn't his mother after all!!
I will love it if this happens. I'll tattoo Josh Griffith's name on my chest if they do it!!!
I thought that Summer's DNA was tested against Maggie's.

Not Daniel's...???
Today on the show, Brady said Daniel had run Summer's and Maggie's DNA. I wonder...when the heck did he swindle Maggie's DNA from her? Was she not curious?

Last edited:
Back