The Walking Dead

I hope Father Gabriel locked that door to the room before he pulled up the boards and slithered out the hole he made. You got Walkers, and you got 'crawlers'. Something could slither right up that hole and into the church. Michonne and Carl can handle it though! My guess is after protecting themselves and Judith, they find Father Gabriel once again in a predicament with his hurt foot and have to save his butt, just like before. Haven't figured him out yet. Guess we'll find out this Sunday nite on the mid-season finale.

I watch religiously. And my house is pretty well decorated in autographed pictures, as I go to horror and comic conventions.
Missharleyquinn ... for Christmas, my hubby got a drawing of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) with the artist's signature... in fact, the person that gave it to him watched him draw it at the comic convention. it looks amazing! anyways- it made me think of you so I wanted to share.

that said.... THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS THIS SUNDAY!!!!! Anybody else as excited as I am?

Really far fetched way for Tyreese to die. The midget zombie locked in a room suddenly figures out how to work a doorknob, sneak up on Tyreese (normally you can hear them snarling before you see them) and bite him. They spend so much time with the crazy special effects and then kill someone off it such a stupid way.

With Eugene's confession of him not being a scientist, everyone's hope is deflated. Losing Beth and Tyreese was sad. No cure, where to go from there? I'm anxious to see where this season takes us.

Missharleyquinn ... for Christmas, my hubby got a drawing of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) with the artist's signature... in fact, the person that gave it to him watched him draw it at the comic convention. it looks amazing! anyways- it made me think of you so I wanted to share.

that said.... THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS THIS SUNDAY!!!!! Anybody else as excited as I am?

That is AWESOME!!! I found a shirt the other day that I need. It's a picture of Daryl and it says "Always use protection".

As far as Sunday's episode goes, I wasn't expecting another death so soon. Also, I'm wondering why Hershel wasn't around? Seems like he should have been.

so funny! I asked the same thing Sunday night, "WHERE IS HERSHEL?" ...but, it was kind of neat to see everyone else. the girls still creep me out... lol "it's better now"... ummm, yes, but don't say it so creepy like with your creepy eyes. LOL. (That's why those two actresses are perfect! Goodness, they did an awesome job keeping creepy characters creepy!) I was also glad to hear Beth sing. :)

I saw a funny meme the other day, it was a picture of "Noah" (who also plays "Chris" in "Everybody Hates Chris")... and it said "See Chris? THIS is why everybody hates you. You get people bit!!" lol

I have a feeling the next major death will be Glenn.

Thought sure you were gonna be right last night when Glenn got taken down by that walker. Is Alexandria a good place or not? Anyone know?

There were some big hints that Glenn is going to die... in the comics, Neegan kills him by smashing his head with a baseball bat. The directors like to hint at things...and in last week's episode, they showed Glenn in the back seat of the car looking at himself (his head, to be exact) in a CD and he broke it, (folding it into two, looked like his face was "smashed"...)...and then a few moments later, he found a baseball bat. yep. I think either by the end of this season, or beginning of next, Neegan will make an appearance and then it's bye bye Glenn.

As far as Alexandria goes... I will ask my hubby. I can't remember. but when it comes to The Walking Dead, things are never what they seem. So far Alexandria seems wonderful.... I'm betting it's not. I think Carol hinted at that last night too- she said to Rick "Even though you were wrong, you were right." I think Rick is going to be proven right to not trust Alexandria.

Maybe they are keeping Eugene and Gabriel around so one of them can die instead of Glenn. How does Negan get into Alexandria? Or is he already there!

I don't think Negan will be in Alexandria... but I don't think he's far. I think he is behind whatever happened to those people torn in half at Noah's neighborhood. Or more likely, the Whisperers. They are another really weird group from the comics...and those people torn in half had "W"'s carved into their foreheads... sounds like Whisperers and/or Negan is nearby!

Father Gabriel said that Satan comes as an angel of light. Well, what he did/said... sure proved it. Planting distrust against the group. Glad Maggie overheard. Carol, wow. Noah, so sad, was gruesome. Eugene, lol. Well, I'm late for a mtg, but may post more of my thoughts later.

oooohhhh I can't believe what Gabriel did. I really think he is the evil everyone needs to be wary of---he is only trying to cast attention elsewhere- he is going to do something horrible. Hope Rick gets ahold of him first! And Carole has lost her mind. good grief lol

Father Gabriel, what a crap weasel. Can I say crap weasel here? I hope he dies soon! I wish they had made the Rick/Jessie potential relationship a little less obvious, along with the abusive husband. But the scenes with Carol and Jessie's son (Sam?) have been brilliant, so I guess that makes it worth it. Noah's death, meh. Tara, Rosita, Sasha, all the Alexandrians, can all go too. Abraham and Maggie too most days.

Father Gabriel has a bigger plan, I think. I am almost positive he's trying to start something between the group and the Alexandria community, that way Rick will be able to take over.

Nothing is creepier than a man in a van with a mullet, with techno playing asking you to get in. I hope nick gets killed. I can't believe he let Noah get torn apart like that.

The interesting disparity between two cowards...Eugene and Father Gabriel. Father Gabriel can't seem to come to terms with what he did and how to move forward from it and is casting doubts on the group to Deanna to shift blame and maybe alleviate his own guilt if he can point out others who appear worse that him. Eugene who owns up to his cowardice and ineptitude, but acts instead of runs when push comes to shove and even if he is still inept in a lot of way, what he does helps.

The way this episode covered so many viewpoints, only to have it all leading up to what I can presume to be an intense confrontation....brilliant.

See, I don't think Father Gabriel has much interest in being a priest anymore, after his ripping the collar and all of that. I think he's trying to make Deanna be the one to start trouble with the group so that Rick will jump into action and take over. Just like Carol has a plan, disappearing and being this sweet, innocent cookie-maker, I think Gabriel, who hasn't proven himself to really be of much use at all yet (like Eugene) is getting ready to prove his loyalty in a big way.

Back