SPOILER !! Week April 22

My speculation is Ted working for Aiden but I think he died once or twice.
Aiden left Salem, alive and well. He was presumed dead after Hope and Aiden's wedding, but that turned out to be a DiMera lookalike who was killed, while the real Aiden was held captive somewhere. He then made his way back to Salem.

The writers continue to be confused about storylines and how to keep a flow. Characters are wandering around with no place to go. I do love Ben and Ciara and JJ and Haley. Claire needs to be sent to mommy and daddy to straighten out her life with professional therapy as well.

Ben desperately tries to track down Ciara. [It's too bad that I can't lend him my beagle. She'd sniff out Ciara in no time at all.]

Brady unpacks his relationship woes to Maggie. [Hopefully, Maggie has lots of time. Brady could go on for hours about his relationship problems.]

Sarah confronts Eric about his feelings for her. [Can't anyone shut up Sarah??]

Stefan and Chloe have their first date. [Thanks to the writers for finally bringing real romance back to Days.]:sarcasm:

Rafe catches Hope and Ted in a tender moment. [Slimy Ted is long past due for the same treatment that Rafe once meted out to pre-mummy EJ: bouncing him all over the Town Square.]

[It's too bad that I can't lend him my beagle. She'd sniff out Ciara in no time at all.]
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
[Slimy Ted is long past due for the same treatment that Rafe once meted out to pre-mummy EJ: bouncing him all over the Town Square.]
That was such a great day! Best part was John and Lucas snarking from the sidelines.

Wasn't there a spoiler that said jack would have a memory come back to him at the wedding?

Does anyone else think the person kidnapping larger doll in blanket (Holly) looks like Paul with a ski mask?

Back