katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Rolf performs surgery on Marlena.

“Stefano” promises to rise again.

Eric struggles with the truth.

Xander has a disturbing dream about Sarah.

Ciara and Ben start their job search.

Rolf performs surgery on Marlena. [Oh please, not again. The Rolf nonsense has gone on long enough. Rolf is entertaining in small doses, but he's definitely worn out his welcome by now.]

“Stefano” promises to rise again. [Does this mean he's down and out at last? If it's only true.]

Eric struggles with the truth. [To borrow a line from Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, sourpuss Eric "can't handle the truth."]

Ciara and Ben start their job search. [These two must have interesting resumes: Ciara -- fired by my own uncle because I never showed up at work; Ben -- former serial killer, Bayview graduate, worked for DiMera crime family, wrongly convicted of murdering my sister, and almost executed. It seems doubtful that they'd get many positive responses even in Salem.]

Last edited:
Ciara -- fired by my own uncle because I never showed up at work
-worked for my grandpa to help prove he framed my boyfriend
-spent 6 months riding around on a motorcycle
-summer nanny
-former semi-pro blackmailer (elementary school)

Ben -- former serial killer, Bayview graduate, worked for DiMera crime family, wrongly convicted of murdering my sister, and almost executed. It seems doubtful that they'd get many positive responses even in Salem.]
Don't forget that he worked for Sonny & Chad at the Coffeehouse, and was a waiter in Florida.

Actually with those resumes, by current Salem standards, they should be running large corporations from the tables at Horton Town Square or the pub.

Speaking of, if Days happened in real time, Roman would be begging Hattie not to leave because the pub would be doing booming take-out business. We know Salemites never eat at home, so it's doubtful they have stocked kitchens to ride out the quarantine. I bet Ben would've been happy to be the pub's food delivery guy for a hot minute. Imagine, a juicy Brady burger, steaming clam chowder, some tasty garbage can nachos, Wanchai Ferry, breakfast burritos, Choco Puffs and a heaping serving of EJ Chow all delivered to your front door.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday April 6:
Nicole reveals to Eric the truth about Mackenzie.

Tuesday April 7:
Kayla makes a bold decision in order to get Steve back.

Wednesday April 8:
Kayla and Sarah encounter an unexpected complication during Steve’s surgery.

Thursday April 9:
Justin confides in Jennifer about his fear of losing Kayla.

Friday April 10:
Sarah gets the shock of her life.
Steve wakes up from his surgery, but there’s a hitch.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-6th-t41889-s30.html#p2039719

Monday, April 6, 2020
Stefano is determined to thwart Kayla's attempts to end his control over Steve's body.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Abigail and Anna voice their concern over Chad and Tony.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Eric shares a tearful goodbye with Mackenzie.
Evan meets with Ben face-to-face.

Thursday, April 9, 2020
Victor and Xander share a touching moment.

Friday, April 10, 2020
Marlena tries to help Steve.

Monday April 6:
Nicole reveals to Eric the truth about Mackenzie. [This is sure to do wonders for the sourpuss's already gloomy disposition.]

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Eric shares a tearful goodbye with Mackenzie. [Since this is Eric, there will surely be enough tears to flood Salem harbor.]

Thursday, April 9, 2020
Victor and Xander share a touching moment. [This is unusual. When did the word "touching" ever appear in the same sentence as Victor and Xander?]

Friday April 10:
Steve wakes up from his surgery, but there’s a hitch. [What? Does he now think that he's Napoleon or Julius Caesar.]

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4226

-John nervously awaits news about Marlena’s surgery.
-Stefano makes one last request to see his children.
-Eric prepares to tell Brady and Kristen the truth about their daughter.
-Eric and Nicole intercept Sarah on the day of her wedding.
-Kayla sits vigil with Steve after his surgery.
-Kristen struggles with her pain.

John nervously awaits news about Marlena’s surgery. [John should relax. All will go well for Marlena. However, if things were the other way around, Marlena would have good reason to fear that John would end up in another coma.]

Eric and Nicole intercept Sarah on the day of her wedding. [Another failed wedding? If so, this stuff is getting more than tiresome.]

Kristen struggles with her pain. [Hopefully, the writers don't expect the viewers to have any sympathy for moral monster Kristen, who repeatedly tormented of John and Marlena and killed Haley.]

Back