SPOILER !! Week April 6

After watching the preview, I really do hope Xander stuffs Nicole and Eric in a crawlspace again.

I'd be down for that.

Call me a monster as well but I don't want Kristen and Brady to have a child. I will rage quit if Kristen is given a baby it is too much.

I'd be down for that.

Call me a monster as well but I don't want Kristen and Brady to have a child. I will rage quit if Kristen is given a baby it is too much.
I am actually starting to like the rehabbed Kristen - unpopular opinion I am sure. But if they can rehab other characters, why not her? They rehabbed EJ and everyone loved him

They rehabbed EJ and everyone loved him
I disagree with that. Some Salemites somewhat tolerated his presence after Sami blathered on for years about him being the love of her life. :rolleyes:

As to viewers, many continued to dislike the character, no matter how much the writers tried to shove him and Sami down our throats as the "golden couple". :sick:

and THAT is a FACT!!!!

A lot of folks tolerated or even liked EJ, until the writers decided to make the rapist & his victim a couple. Turned folks off lickety split. But yes there are those who ignore what he did, and drool.......

But if they can rehab other characters, why not her? They rehabbed EJ and everyone loved him
To piggyback off of the comments from JS and Poirot, I don't mind trying-to-turn-a-corner Kristen or grey Kristen; I could even buy returned-to-her-pre-miscarriage-state Kristen.

I can not and will not tolerate or support pairing her with Brady when she won his "love" by raping him while wearing Nicole's face. It's too much and it's not viewer-directed. I felt the same about EJ, Jack, Sami, and even Chad.

Thanks for the pictures, Kat. Looks like Sarah will get the bad news tomorrow. I'm confused about the pictures of Kristen being handed a tiny baby. If it's supposed to be a flashback, wasn't she still in a hospital bed when she got to see her baby the first time, and wasn't it Haley who brought it to her? If it's supposed to be in real time, how can the baby be so tiny, and why is she in a hospital with a nurse handing it to her?

Back