SPOILER !! Week April 6

Or if he woke up as Princess Gina. Then whatever is left in Hope (since I can't believe Gina is fully gone) can fight with SteveGina. "I'm Princess Gina." "NO, I'M Princess Gina!" "No, I am!" "NO, I AM!"

Hmmmm, sounds as tho I could be right about Steve perhaps having amnesia......he's had it before, why not again???
I am wondering..............Is Sarah's shock because Kristen & Brady decide to let Sarah continue to raise Mickey??? Thus Kristen's pain would be having purposely given up her child?? SPECULATION

That makes sense to me, Poirot. I wondered if Kristen's pain had to do with the baby switch but it's not in Kristen's character to be unselfish and think of someone other than herself. She has been acting more and more human but I wouldn't trust her if I was Sarah.

Kristen did a lot of talking on Friday 4/3 about the people she hurt in the past, how she had enjoyed having them fear her, so would do her bidding, and how she was trying always to be so much like Stefano. So possibly, and I am saying POSSIBLY, she might not be sure she would not revert to some sort of bad behavior in the future, & decides she would not want her child exposed to that?

Just seems odd to be dealing with "pain" right after getting her child back. But, who knows? This writer has an odd sense of what makes good story.

Back