SPOILER !! Week April 6

Yes, but the caption of the pictures states "a reunion" and shows a nurse handing a tiny baby to Kristen, then Kristen sitting there holding the baby at the hospital. I think the caption is misleading since Kristen won't be reunited with Mickey (according to those pictures); she's holding a newborn at the hospital.

The caption reads "shock of a lifetime and a reunion" -The reunion will be Kristen with Rachel........(tho it could be Steve is back to normal, but has amnesia at first, so can't be reuniting with Kayla. The shock will be Sarah learning Mickey is not her child, that hers died. That site doesn't always adhere to what it claims in a headline.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just trying to illustrate a rehabbed character. Again, my apologies.

Except EJ was never rehabbed. He was still a slime-bucket at the time of his supposed death, no matter how much Sami yammered on about him being the love of her life. She had the love of 2 good men and flushed it all down the toilet to be with her rapist.

You certainly haven't offended me, dachsie.

We all have different ideas about different characters. Here we respect others' opinions.

That doesn't mean everyone is going to agree with you. I happen to agree with JS on the subject of EJ. But I know many others love him and Sami together.

I'd be OK with seeing Kristen rehabbed (crazy, I know), because I've become very fond of Stacy Haiduk's portrayal of the character. I don't know why, but something about her touches me.

We're all different, that's what makes things interesting.

Daschie21, I don't love EJ or hate him. Pretty much indifferent. On this board the majority seem to hate EJ and Sami both but I think they deserve each other. I'm sure I'll get raked over the coals for that, but it is my opinion. :rotfl::wink:

LOL, Daschie....thank you for wanting to apologize, but really, no need. There are other characters who cause the same sort of divided opinions.....some like, some don't, some love, some hate.......Kristen, Rafe, Sami, Lani, Eric, & the list goes on. Same for storylines. I see viewers praising the microchip stories, babyswitch while others find them disappointing and annoying. As others have noted, we all have opinions, we express them, and appreciate hearing others' views. Heck, sometimes it causes us to look at something or someone with a different perspective.

Back