SPOILER !! Week Dec 24

Too bad Gabi was not smart enough, while Julie was unconscious, to tell Chad she had come across this paper...which shows Chad is actually daddy. Heck, Gabi is in business with Stefan, she could say she found it among some papers, blah, blah. Chad trusts her so much, hates Stefan, so would have believed her in a sec. Gabi has to know Julie will blab right away.....why not beat her to it?

I still don't understand why anybody would have put Abigail in Bayview. Wasn't that the place that was not giving her the correct medication before? If so, it doesn't seem surprising that nobody there has tried to make a diagnosis this time around. Doesn't sound like a good place but hey, they did cure Ben, right?

Abby was at Shady Hills the last time she was committed. Chase, Aiden's son was also there for a while before Aiden had him transferred.

I'm really happy to see that Matt Ashford (Jack) is returning, but seriously? How many times can Jack "die" and come back? Wait, this IS Days though, isn't it? There are more people on this show that have "come back from the dead" than there are those who have not. I think Stefano came back about 14 times. Bo, Roman, Marlena, John, Hope, Vivian, Rolf, Tony, Andre, Jack, and the list goes on. :rotfl:

[Nowhere but Salem would somebody like Eric (a single man who's an ex-convict, former drunk driver, and a bartender with anger issues who lives over a pub) have a ghost of a chance in getting custody of a small female child.]
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Jack will come back as a spirit to help his family.

Read some things from soap mag.....so...........here's a short recap.....Julie wakes upwith no recall of what happened with Gabi, feels good enough, goes to Horton Christmas party. However, on Christmas Day, she remembers all, tells of Charlotte's parentage. Abby has gifted Stefan with the divorce papers, goes to her mom's......is totally upset with everyone who let her down, did not believe in her, believed all the stuff Gabi spun, and lets them know. When the truth comes out of Charlotte's parentage, she makes sure he gets to bond with his daughter, but no, they are not made up. She cannot trust him, cannot understand how he swallowed all that Gabi fed him, how he could move in with her, play house. (hey, those are the words in the article)

Oh, and Eve's date for New Year's is Jack!

The preview video showed him walking into the club in a normal manner.
He could still stumble over/or fall into something.

sigh.jpg

I'm glad they didn't go the usual soap route and show a mystery man for weeks, then Jack for weeks, then have him hiding and skulking all over town for weeks before he showed himself. Thank goodness for small mercies.

Back