SPOILER !! Week Dec. 5

Is this Eve? I mean Kassie dePaiva? (who played Eve before?

dool_0068.JPG

thanks, JS...it just did not seem to be her, to me.

That said, I see by the pics and previews that those elves have been really busy ...my goodness, no one mentions going to get a tree, or lugging the ornament boxes out of storage, or spending a few hours decorating.....but Voila! one morning everyone's place is decorated, trees up, wreaths, etc. etc. LOL

From SOD:
  • Dot-Marie Jones from Glee begins airing as Chillie tomorrow or Dec. 8 (both dates were given), a fellow inmate of Hope's. She is on for 3 episodes and is hired to protect Hope. She's a past viewer of the show and is best friends with Crystal Chappell (ex-Carly) and Michael Sabatino (ex-Lawrence).

• Adrienne runs away overnight and spends the night at St. Luke's. In the morning, she chats with Father Louis and he tells her to talk to God. She then leaves church but is still hesitant to face everyone. Steve eventually finds her and brings her back to the hospital where Kayla tells her she has breast cancer. I think this may be for next week but it says she gets a surprise visit (Kate?) and is connected to someone she never would have expected.

• Recurring role of Myron begins on Dec. 8. He interacts with Dario.

• The current storyline is the beginning of the end for John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip).

• Shawn and Rafe discover from emails between Stefano and his doctor that Stefano was terminally ill (because Stefano was totally an email person). They enlist Kate's help to connect with the doctor. Chad then accompanies them to meet with the doctor who confirms he was ill. Shawn and rare conclude Stefano may have goaded Hope into killing him since he was dying. Tough to prove but Shawn is hopeful.

• Photos of Eve and Tate, and Chad playing chess with himself
On another note, there is a really nice interview with Marci Miller (Abigail). Her family are big Days fans and her younger sister is named Kayla. :)

Lots of Day of Days photos as well. Casey Moss (JJ) mentions he booked a movie role and is grateful to Days for giving him the time off to shoot it. I don't think it's happened yet.

Do we know anything about Philip after the actor leaves? Do we get a new Philip or not?

Back