SPOILER !! Week Feb 17

Is Tate going to be the bone marrow donor? That would make sense and open up the 'who are the real parents?' plot line. Is Theresa coming back to Days???

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Jen Lilley (Theresa) is not returning. She was extremely late in her pregnancy when these scenes were taped (or had already given birth to her daughter).

Pretty sure the bone marrow donor will be Kristen. Although, I guess they could surprise us and have it be someone else.

I heard that neither Brady nor Kristen are the match. That it's someone unexpected. I'm going with Xander, since he is related to Brady (Vic is Uncle & Grandpa to both, so Isabella was Xander's first cousin)

I bet Tate's going to be the match, which is going to open up the can of worms since there's no biological tie between him and Mickey, right? I mean, that Salem knows of?

Yes, Eric's father and Theresa's mother are siblings, thus they are 1st cousins. However, it does happen that non-blood related people can be a match, which is why so many unrelated people are asked to get tested.

I hate they're killing off another member of the Horton family, but in a way, it's a natural thing. As we age, we lose our loved ones.

Really wish they'd throw in a line about Tommy Horton, though. Even a quick mention like "I remember when we got the call that Uncle Tommy had died..."

Back