SPOILER !! Week Jan 31

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday Jan 31 2022
Chad and Kate attempt to figure out what happened to Abigail.
Abigail realizes she's not the only one Kristen is holding captive on the deserted island.
Craig comes clean with Nancy.
Chloe tells Brady the truth about her father.

Tuesday Feb 01 2022
Nancy is devastated by Craig's bombshell.
Ben has a big surprise for Ciara.
Julie is unnerved when Johnny pays her a visit.
Steve and Kayla are happily reunited.

Wednesday Feb 02 2022
Tripp shares his secret plans with Roman.
Chanel inadvertently reveals the truth to TR.
Paulina tries to talk Lani into leaving town.
Gabi conspires with Johnny, who sows seeds of doubt about Jake.

Thursday Feb 03 2022
Johnny tricks Gabi into believing the worst about Jake.
Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp's mother.
Paulina is alarmed when she hears about Chanel's encounter with TR.
TR reveals his identity to Lani.

Friday Feb 04 2022
Olympics 2022

Ben has a big surprise for Ciara!!!
Did anyone else's brain take a nose dive? Sorry, but that's how they spend 95% of their time.

Will Julie recognize the devil in Johnny? By the way, when will grown up Johnny start being called by a grown up name?

Craig - another character rewritten because someone doesn't know his show history.

Don't care:
- TR
- Gabi and Jake being scammed by devil Johnny

Johnny will be called that name, until John Black no longer exists on the show. Confusion reigns when names alike, or too similar. (i.e. Ali & Allie). That is why they go to using initials at times, like J.J., or E.J., ....maybe eventually, Johnny will use his initials........

Just remember, Johnny Cash never shortened his name, lol. Nor did Johnny Depp. LOLOL :)

I'm assuming that Craig finally admits to Nancy that he's gay. I'm sure the writers decided to do this because they're trying to be "inclusive", but even when the Wesleys first showed up years ago, I always thought Craig looked gay and was using Nancy as his beard.

Shows had predictable AKA bad the writing has gone over the years...and there I was, thinking the show couldn't stoop lower than Brady's drunken/drugged-up marriage to Theresa or his clownish "romance" with stepmommy Kristen:rolleyes:

Also, I'm obviously all for inclusion, loved Will's coming-out story and romance with Sonny. But it's a bit unrealistic that you'd also have his little sister being bisexual as well, involved with her half-sister-in-law/business partner...I know it happens sometimes in real life, and I know that this is a soap where clones, masks, and demonic possession occur...but still...

By the way, when will grown up Johnny start being called by a grown up name?
Interesting that many might think of Johnny as not a grown up name. I've known a lot of men who've been called that their entire lives. I think it's a cultural thing. Traditionally in Texas names given at birth were used throughout life. If a baby boy was named Robert, that's what he was called from the beginning. If the parents wanted a Bob or a Bobby, that's what was on the birth certificate and he'd still be called that when he was 40 or 60 or 80. Names have changed with the times though, like everything else.

I just wonder how long Craig and Nancy are sticking around? I just don't know why they (HE) had to bring them back to do the big reveal, unless it is going to result in one or more of them staying. Maybe Nancy will stay? Obviously, the "kids" don't need her in NY since they are at boarding school or college. I am just hoping that a spoiler that said that Leo outs Craig doesn't mean that HE is the partner. That would be too disgusting. Even if he is now living a gay life, Craig Wesley is pretty classy and wouldn't sink to Leo's level.

Have not seen a "spoiler" about a Leo/Craig thing, only speculation. And that is exactly what it says, speculation. However, it is very obvious today, 1/26/22 that Craig is bothered by something. Whatever it is......we have yet to learn.

It's interesting to me that re-Ron brought Craig and Nancy back to town, and never once thought to ask the veteran writers about them.
That's what galls me the most.
The stated reason that they brought on Sheri Anderson when they hired Ron was to be a consultant. Whatever happened to make her leave with such bad feelings, we don't know.
Greg Meng was the keeper of the history. Whatever happened to make him leave with such bad feelings, we don't know.
What we do know is that Ron has ruined so many characters unnecessarily. He's written for them as if they were completely different characters that only share a name with the beloved characters we know.
The fact that he admitted he didn't know how Craig and Nancy were perceived by the fans, tells me he doesn't care.

Interesting that many might think of Johnny as not a grown up name.

I had 2 uncles who we called "Uncle Johnny". Both died in their 90s. My Mom's brother, actually named Giovanni, was born in Italy.

It just seems with Johnny Dimera that everyone treats him as a child when they address him as Johnny, but as an adult when Giovanni is used.

Not sure how many of you are Italian, but.... my family always seem to add the " ey" or the "ie" to peoples names.
Like Paulie, Georgie, Johnny, Jimmy, Danny, Richie, Lynnie, Annie, Bobby, Eddy
Never: Paul. George, John, Jim, Dan, Rich, Lynn. Ann, Bob, Ed
I am think the Dimera's could be the same! LOL

Back