SPOILER !! Week July 19

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Claire vows to help Ben.
Abe urges Theo to postpone his nuptials with Ciara.
Chanel confides in Eli
Belle and Chad get pulled into an emergency.

Maybe they had set a wedding date, thinking Ben would sign the divorce papers after Ciara came to Salem to ask him. And now that Ben said no, they're postponing it. Just a guess.

Oh, I think Abe's advice is because he knows Ciara really loved Ben, figures she will eventually get memory back, & then want to go back to Ben, & Theo would be hurt.

Claire vows to help Ben. [Will this be limited to emotional support, or will Claire clobber Ciara over the head in the hope that this shock to the brain will bring back her lost memories?]

Abe urges Theo to postpone his nuptials with Ciara. [Good move by Abe. Hopefully, he laid out the ugly facts to his foolish son -- that no matter how much many Salemites now fawn over him, as of now he's effectively a wife stealer who' moving in on another man's mentally-ill spouse. While he's at it, Abe might suggest that Theo get rid of his man-bun.]

My guess is that Ciara will get the divorce from Ben. So she and Theo decide to get married immediately and as they are saying their vows at the altar Ciara starts having flashbacks of her and Ben's wedding and it all comes flooding back to her. Wedding over. Theo left standing there in shock.

It just ticks me off that the writers turned the character with a developmental disability into thinking he was a knight in shinning armor only to actually be the villain to the true couple. That's pretty rotten.

I'm still holding out hope that Theo and Ciara are pulling a scam and are not really romantically involved, they just want to get rid of Ben from her life.

Perhaps Tony is really André again and he's drugging Chad to fall for Belle again? That was a great & thrilling story!!!

Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Abe urges Theo to postpone his nuptials with Ciara.
Good for Abe. FINALLY, someone demonstrates some sense about this insensible situation. I wouldn't want my son (or daughter) to become a rapist by deception via taking advantage of a mentally compromised person, although it is likely already too late in this case.

JasonDíSpeech, I've been thinking Tony is really Andre too. I can't see Tony caring about DiMera Enterprises as much as he seems to these days or plotting with EJ to gain control of the company using underhanded tactics. None of his recent actions sit right with me.

Last edited:
Tony is sort of going behind Anna's back in his shenanigans, & Anna usually sticks to him like glue, so is surprising not to see her, or know where she is while Tony has his "conversations".

Spoilers from https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2021/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-july-12-16-2021/

Xander busts up Nicole and Eric’s anniversary celebration.
EJ wonders if Sami also has a secret.
While preparing for her wedding, Ciara gets into an altercation with Claire.
To help his brother, Philip takes matters into his own hands.
Ben, Allie, and Claire team up to stop Ciara from making a big mistake.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4469

-Brady fires Xander.
-Nicole and Eric have an emotional confrontation about their marriage.
-Philip suggests Lucas use an embittered Nicole to his advantage.
-The pressure is on Ben to stop Ciara from marrying Theo.
-Paulina has big news for Abe and Lani.
-Nicole gets revenge.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-july-19th-t43137.html#p2091345

Monday, July 19, 2021
Eric asks Nicole if Xander’s accusations are true.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Philip suggests Lucas use an embittered Nicole to his advantage.
Allie tries to get Ciara to recall her wedding to Ben.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Paulina has big news for Abe and Lani.

Thursday, July 22, 2021
Lucas makes an admission to Sami.
Nicole gets revenge.

Did Sami somehow get Xander do her dirty work?

Is EJ pretending he doesn't know Sami slept with Lucas or did he get stupid when
his face changed?

If EJ didn't take the paper from the fireplace, who did?

Back