SPOILER !! Week July 29

Am so glad to read about Jack/Eve.

Wonder if new commish will now be Eli?? And will Hope be back on the force? Gee, she was Eli's boss and then he'd be hers! (SPECULATION)

So, Gabi & Stefan are preparing for their wedding.....wonder just who Kristen reveals herself to.......Brady? Jen? Kate? John and/or Marlena? Time will tell.

That sounds like a very busy and important week. Can't wait. So between now and the next week, Jack and Eve will implode (yay), Stefan must be getting released so he can prepare to marry Gabi. Originally, Stefan was among those characters listed for an August departure, but did that change and is he still there? So, Sarah will make a slip of the tongue (and of course call out for Eric), which will send Rex out the door. Since there are now so many people who know about Kristen already, I am so glad she finally reveals herself (and I hope that means to the rest of Salem). So, I also hope that the Jack/Eve relationship meltdown will also include her losing her job, which may go to Eli? That would be fine.

Kristen reveals herself. [It would be nice if she was then promptly marched off to the Salem jail where she suffers the same fate as Fake Rafe.]

Gabi and Stefan make marriage plans. [If they actually marry, they will replace Rexy and Sarah as the couple most likely to be divorced by New Year's Day.]

Jack offers Eli a job. [Unless wacky Jack is offering him the commissioner's job, Eli should run for his life.]

Jack demands a divorce from Eve. [At last!!!]

Sarah makes a monumental slip of the tongue. [In the throes of passion with Rexy, does she suddenly blurt out: Ohhh, Xander!!?]

I'm actually kind of excited about Rex and Chloe. When that actor played Brady I really liked him with Chloe. But I like him with Chloe regardless of what character he is portraying.

And in regards to Jack and Eve, please end this quickly and soon. I do like Jack with Jennifer. I don't like the way Jennifer is being written lately, but I'm going to do my best to hope for the ending to be something I can be happy with.

When, oh when, oh when will I see my beloved Nicole? I just want her to be happy and ok and with Holly.

You are not alone in those wishes, DaysLady. Jack/Eve has overstayed itself, and Jack finally decided he wants to remember his children, but Eve has other plans for him, without a doubt.
And Days has waited entirely too long to at least give the viewing audience a glimpse of Nicole & Holly. They evidently prefer them all to feel Nicole has to be dead, and Holly with adoptive family.

And yes, Nadia Bjorlin & Kyle Lowder (Chloe & Rex) work so well with each other, a shame they were wasted in other storylines. But then it was necessary as Sarah had to have all the airtime..:sarcasm:

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-july-29th-t41121.html#p1998909

Monday, July 29, 2019
Kristen proposes marriage... to her own brother!

Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Jennifer and Eve have a heated exchange about Eve’s deception.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Will shares with Hope a curious discrepancy about Ted's story.

Thursday, August 1, 2019
Eric is shocked when he learns "Nicole" got married!
Hope makes a stunning discovery in Ted's apartment.

Friday, August 2, 2019
Sarah comes clean with Rex about her feelings for Eric.

Back