SPOILER !! Week July 29

I cant' wait to have Tony back and to make this reunion complete, I'd love to have Peter Blake be brought into the fold while Kristen and Tony were on the screen. Last we heard about him was that he was still in prison after having jungle fever, I believe.

Just a side as well, I am really enjoy the new Stefan and hope he is here to stay.

When the names of characters that haven't been seen in ages are mentioned, does it mean we are going to see them again? It seems like that is usually the case and Peter isn't really a player in this Nicole/Kristen thing. I could see him coming back to challenge Stefan0 for DiMera Enterprises or maybe to throw a monkey wrench in the Jennifer/Jack/Dr. Shah.

I would like to see Peter back as well. I doubt the show would have both Missy Reeves (Jennifer) and Jason Brooks (Peter) on Days at the same time given what happened in the 90’s. But a recast could work if they found a good actor.

Sometimes if an old character is mentioned often, they will turn up shortly. But not always. We've recently had mentions of Noel Curtis and Philip, yet neither one returned. Just all depends on the storyline. Peter Blake really hasn't been talked about for years, other than very brief mentions.

Well, since DiMeras are always coming out of the Salem woodwork, it wouldn't surprise me. I do agree with tennisdocc, it would have to be a recast. It is a good thing that characters who have been gone for quite a while are mentioned. It gives a sense of continuity, at least to me, to the show.

Spoiler from https://www.thetvwatercooler.com/2019/07/will-gabi-marry-stefan-on-days-of-our-lives/
Kristen decides she must take drastic measures to get what she wants.
Drastic? Everything this deranged sicko does is drastic. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "moderation."
  • Trying throw Marlena out of a castle window to her death.
  • Imprisoning the real Nicole and Holly somewhere.
  • Faking Holly's death.
  • Running around Salem in a Nicole mask.
  • Planning the death of Kate and Ted.
  • Impersonating Susan Banks.
  • Operating a Nashville resurrection factory whose star patient was EJ.
  • Raping the drugged Father Eric in a hotel room.
  • Having Jeannie T. kidnapped back in 2014, etc., etc.
I'd add threating Xander to this list, but that's not drastic. It's just plain stupid.

Gabi urges Stefan to marry her in order to save DiMera Enterprises. [If Zero falls for this nonsense, he's got zero brains.]

“Nicole” ropes an unwitting Brady into her plan. [What's wrong with Brady? He knows that Nicole's "plans" are all ill-advised going all the way back to her fake pregnancy while married to EJ, but still he gets sucked in. Maybe, it's time for Big Boy Sonny to take back control of Titan. If Brady is as clueless in business as he is with his dealings with Nicole and "Nicole," Titan is on the fast track to ruin.]

Gabi and “Nicole” battle over the DiMera CEO position. [What happened to CEO Zero, and do these to fools realize that Mr. Shin and the board have the last word on who gets the CEO job?]

Hope makes a stunning discovery in Ted's apartment. [The only way this would be truly stunning if what she found was one of Aiden Jennings's old neckties.]
Or---if he found one of the red neckties Ben was supposed to have used - Ted as the real strangler??? Hmm?

I doubt the show would have both Missy Reeves (Jennifer) and Jason Brooks (Peter) on Days at the same time given what happened in the 90’s.
I don't remember "what happened" - can someone fill me in, please?

Back