SPOILER !! Week July 29

Kristen proposes marriage... to her own brother!

if we go with the Kristen pretending to be Nicole asks Tony. to marry her..... even if those two did marry they aren't blood.... it's icky as they were "raised" together or has Kristen's parentage been changed while I flashed forwarded through major parts of her time on screen?
AND
why can't they bring her brother back?? reformed.... a good guy.....

I believe that Kristen and her brother Peter were adopted when their parents died. Of course, knowing how Stefano was, one or both could be his. Incest is a line days won't cross so I feel safe. I seem to recall that Kristen was engaged to Tony when she met John.

Kristen and Tony were married for about a year. I think 1994 or 1995. I believe she got an annulment because Tony was deceiving her. He pretended to be blind and he replaced her birth control pills with placebos.
However I think later they said it was Andre pretending to be Tony. Which I never liked.

Stefano was guardian to Kristen & Peter, after their mother died. I honestly do not recall him adopting them, and they always retained their birth names.......Blake. Kristen did not assume the DiMera name until years after reaching adulthood. And yes, I think she married Tony, or almost married him at one point.

I don't remember them being married but engaged. Also was it Tony or Andre pretending to be Tony? At any rate, we don't know how closely they grew up. We just know they were romantically involved. It doesn't appear they grew up considering each other brother and sister.

Monday, July 29, 2019
Kristen proposes marriage... to her own brother! [Any man who would agree to marry Kristen, regardless of the circumstances, belongs in Bayview.]

Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Jennifer and Eve have a heated exchange about Eve’s deception. [OMG, not another Eve-Jenny confrontation. These scenes lost their ability to entertain a long time ago.]
Stefan and Gabi prepare for their wedding day. [It would be a fine joke on scheming Gabi if Zero asks her to sign a pre-nup that states she gets no part of his interests in DiMera Enterprises if they divorce or he dies.]

Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Will shares with Hope a curious discrepancy about Ted's story. [Everything about Ted is one big discrepancy.]
“Nicole” is furious when Tony pulls a disappearing act. [If Tony has any sense he'll flee from Kristen ASAP and run right to Anna's waiting arms.]

Thursday, August 1, 2019
Eric is shocked when he learns "Nicole" got married! [Sad sack Eric is making a career of being "shocked."]
Hope makes a stunning discovery in Ted's apartment. [The only way this would be truly stunning if what she found was one of Aiden Jennings's old neckties.]

Friday, August 2, 2019
Sarah comes clean with Rex about her feelings for Eric. [She's not really coming clean. She may have "feelings" for the pathetic Eric, but the man that she really has the hots for is the muscular Xander.]

Love the pre-nup idea! I am so sick and tired of Jenn and Eve and Jenn an Jack. I know Jack has lost his memory (probably his mind as well) but Jenn has lost all of her self respect (if she ever had any). Jack does not want you, girl. Give it up for all our sakes!

I believe that Kristen and her brother Peter were adopted when their parents died.
For many years, Stefano referred to Kristen and Peter as his "wards."

Jack does not want you, girl.
He doesn't want Jennifer now, but as soon as she starts dating, he'll be panting after her. It seems to happen every time Jack comes back from the dead.

KathyLu, it seems like most of the Salemites want somebody that doesn't want them! I guess that's what makes a soap opera a soap opera!

Reactions: YPG
I must be missing something. Was there a spoiler about Rex and Chloe in this thread?

How did Jack and Eve go from being madly in love with each other to divorcing in less than 2 weeks (likely less than a Salem day)? This seems like a very sudden turn. Also, I'm beyond tired of Jennifer battling Eve and Jack. She owns and runs a newspaper and has a huge family and other men clamoring over her. MOVE ON. Don't get me wrong. I love Jack and Jen but not like this.

Have we seen Ted's apartment? I know we've seen a bedroom set with and Xander but surely that can't be his apartment. Could Nicole and Holly be there?

Seems like more of the same. I bet Kristen reveals herself to Brady.

I was confused the other day when Ted and Kate were in a room and she fainted. She needed something for her blood sugar so he went straight to a desk, opened a drawer and got a candy bar for her. Because of that, I thought it must be his room, but then other things made me think it was Kate's room. Does anyone know whose room that was?

A lot of hotel rooms have little "safes" with snacks, etc. in them. And on Days, most of the characters live in one. They just change the blanket. Kate was so adamant about not eating that Chocolate, cannot imagine her having a bar in her room.........but who knows?

Back