SPOILER !! Week July 29

Tony was already married to Kristen once - remember when he changed he birth control pills into sugar pills? She was really in love with John, but married Tony. Or did I hallucinate that?

I haven't been watching as long as some of you but I looked up some history on Andre and Tony - I don't see anywhere that Tony ever knew Nicole! If that's right, it's Andre playing Tony again!

Tony is aware of Nicole thru Kristen portraying her. However, Nicole has been around for a lot of years, and they may not have interacted storywise, but knew each other. Days had a bad habit of having Andre impersonate Tony so it is hard to remember exactly. Heck all those years "Tony" was in Salem, only then the writers decide to have had him on some island for all those years, Andre pretending to be him. And John & Marlena rescued him, if I remember right, Anna was along because she would know once she kissed him, if he was really Tony.

Tony said that Nicole's face was the last face he saw before he was killed. I recall a scene with EJ and Tony in a church. I want to say Tony was a groomsman for Ej?

When Nicole & EJ married......Stefano & Chloe were the attendants.

And their second wedding, Taylor and Chad were their attendants.

Back