SPOILER !! Week July 31

I suspect that before long Commissioner Raines is going is to feel like Oprahm but instead of saying "You get a car and you get a car" he's going to say "You're under arrest for the murder of Deimos Kiriakis and you're under arrest for the murder of Deimos Kiriakis." LOL

Yep I'm still alive and well for those of you who may have been wondering. I just decided to take a sabbatical from posting until the change of head writers and my Gabi was finally extricated from the mess she's in with Chad and Abigail. One of those events has occurred and the other seems to be just around around the corner so rest assured I will soon be back in full force. :)

I'm not sure this belongs here, if not feel free to move it.

I am so saddened by some of the previews concerning Nicole, Brady, and Eric because I was so loving the fact that Nicole and Brady finally came together and were not only happy but a very handsome couple. Then along came Eric.

The possibilities of the writers having her end up with him as her date to leave DOOL angers me tremendously. I'll not be a happy camper if this is the writing on the wall. :sad::angry:

While Brady has always been Nicole's good friend, the fact remains that Brady has been "in love" with a lot of different women over the years. And has married none, except Chloe. And got engaged to several.

We do not know how Nicole is going to be written out, but since the actress is leaving the show, it is doubtful either Brady or Eric are going to be "the one".

Brady was dumped by Theresa, and since has seemed to leave the raising of Tate to the Nanny, whoever she is. Don't know why she agreed to extend her stay on the show several weeks, but she did. So Nicole will be around til Nov/Dec.

By the way, the actor, Eric Martsolf (Brady) was asked if there was one thing he would like to change or add to his character of Brady.......He said he would like to UP Brady's I.Q. a few notches. LOL

So....guess the actor is not all that thrilled with all the stupid things Brady has said or done. Ha.

I still like Brady and Nicole better as friends than as lovers. Their little family with Tate and Holly was a nice idea, and I won't complain about some "happy couple" or "happy family" time, since it is so rare on Days, but I can't get excited about them as a couple. Anyway, no point in getting excited about Nicole doing anything, with her leaving in a few months. I wonder if there's any chance they'll recast her.

When Theresa was leaving, wasn't there some talk that she'd return after a while? Or was that just the character hoping she could bring down the drug lord and make it back to Brady? I keep wondering how they will write Nicole out. I wouldn't want to see Theresa come back and break them up, but then I can't think of a good way to write Nicole out.

While Brady has always been Nicole's good friend, the fact remains that Brady has been "in love" with a lot of different women over the years. And has married none, except Chloe. And got engaged to several.

We do not know how Nicole is going to be written out, but since the actress is leaving the show, it is doubtful either Brady or Eric are going to be "the one".

Brady was dumped by Theresa, and since has seemed to leave the raising of Tate to the Nanny, whoever she is. Don't know why she agreed to extend her stay on the show several weeks, but she did. So Nicole will be around til Nov/Dec.

By the way, the actor, Eric Martsolf (Brady) was asked if there was one thing he would like to change or add to his character of Brady.......He said he would like to UP Brady's I.Q. a few notches. LOL

So....guess the actor is not all that thrilled with all the stupid things Brady has said or done. Ha.

Well said. ShaSha

Tuesday, August 1st:
Chad, Jennifer, and JJ hold vigil over Abigail. [They should all just go over to the Pub for a Brady Burger. Abigail isn't going anywhere. The writers need her around to be Gabi's rival for Chad and a source of concern for fretting Jenny.]

Wednesday, August 2nd:
Marlena finds herself in a familiar place. [Hopefully, this is the Pub, TBD, or the town house and not some room in an abandoned warehouse, as a kidnapping victim of the revolting, deranged Anjelica.]

Thursday, August 3rd:
Brady cannot shake his suspicions about Nicole and Eric rekindling their romance. [Could it be that Brady thinks that with all the misery in Nicole's life, she prefers the company of gloom-and-doom Eric to his more upbeat self.]

Dear Trippy, you have worn out your welcome. Please leave, at once, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00. Just go and don't let the doorknob hit ya on the behind as you close the door behind you. Please go back to wherever Steve found you and forget where Salem is. Enough already!!!
I hope they don't get rid of Tripp. I mean I'm gonna be honest, cute face and a deep voice. hehe wow!

Wednesday, August 2nd:
Marlena finds herself in a familiar place. [Hopefully, this is the Pub, TBD, or the town house and not some room in an abandoned warehouse, as a kidnapping victim of the revolting, deranged Anjelica.]
Nope, none of your hopes or places mentioned, will come to pass, Marlena is going to be somewhere she ended up, long ago, courtesy of her twin sis, & will be as unable to get herself out.now as she was back then.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3422

-Marlena finds herself in deep trouble. - Wednesday

-Chad, Jennifer, and JJ hold vigil over Abigail. - Tuesday

-Steve’s suspicions grow that Tripp set up Kayla at the hospital.

-Jennifer and JJ wait for word on Abigail.

-Tripp is determined to make Kayla pay.

-Brady cannot shake his suspicions about Nicole and Eric rekindling their romance. - Thursday

yes, Ron is wrapping up Higley's stuff, but evidently putting his own spin on it. From what I understand, he tinkered with Anjelica's story, (which was shorter) added all the humor (which means Hattie & Bonnie I assume) so the story got stretched a bit. He also mentioned stretching the Who Dun It a bit....am guessing to get the ducks in a row. He also has to end the Tripp undermining Kayla stuff, had to have Jade leave, and fix the damage done to umpteen characters. So, only been a few days. We all have to be patient.....it DOES take time, even if we feel Glinda, the good witch, should just have waved her magic wand over the city of Salem and restore everything back to normal in the blink of an eye. Heck, I'd stand and click my heels 3 times to do that. LOL

I know Poirot, I'm being patient, and there's a clear, sharp turn in the writing. I am happy.

It's just - I've been here before and I'm afraid of the eventual drop when his stories start airing, as happened with Higley/Griffith (Hope murdering Stefano and Chase raping Ciara) and so many before them (Brady Pub Shootout and hate boink, anyone?).

So if what we're seeing is another headwriter's idea being guided by a new headwriter, maybe we need that long term - one plans, the other manages, and they switch off every six months. The double stuff is clearly Ron - he loved it at One Life and General Hospital. But he does have a tendency to be like your hated James E Reilly (ex-head-writer) and str-e-e-e-e-etch stories out awhile; I fear that because of the Days taping schedule (smuggled elephants, anyone?).

Back