SPOILER !! Week July 31

Thanks, Kat. Did Eric get a big time haircut and shave? That did not look like him with Roman.

And Gabi tells Chad about Abby marrying Dario/greencard, etc....but the pic shows her talking to Andre??

Weird.......

Looks like Marlena is going to be held in the same cage Aiden was in.

I guess Tripp found Sonny's stash of floral/paisley shirts.

Are there no other doctors available to operate on Abby, so they set aside Kayla's suspension?

I wonder if it was meant to be shown today, but due to one of the recent pre-emptions, it got pushed back a day?

I think that there was some editing done, and it seemed to the people in charge that saving the actual hit til Monday was better. That the cliffhanger worked much better with "expectation", "danger", etc.

They switch things around and push stuff early and then back, sometimes deleting completely. I know I read that Chad is supposed to have helped Sonny move Deimos's body behind those drapes....but, so far, that has not been shown or even mentioned. Sonny remembers seeing and standing over Deimos's body on the floor, as Dario's pic showed with Chad.....but yet, the body tumbled out from behind the drapes onto Gabi. The cops have not mentioned that part since (how he got behind the drapes.

So, maybe that item is still to come up.......or has been edited out.

Bonnie/Adrienne
Marlena/Hattie/5 other Marlena running around the globe somewhere
Rafe/Arnold
Hope/Princess Gina
Kristen/Susan

I am sure there are more.

Sami/Colleen
EJ/Santo
Marlena/Samantha (her twin)
Kristen/Penelope
Original Roman/Alex North

I was surprised we didn't see Abby get hit today.

Same here. Very abrupt ending and not as dramatic as it could have been. Still had goosebumps though.

Add me to the list of folks who don't care for the doppelgänger or Anjelica stories for that matter. There are a lot of holes in the story still. How Anjelica connected with 2 criminals is a big one. And if Anjelica wants Justin so badly, what is stopping her from moving in on him now? He is single. I just can't see how any of this will end well or move story forward. The only thing I could see happening is a possible Justin/Adrienne reconciliation but that's it.

I think that since Anjelica was already on the canvas, wicked, and wanting revenge on Adrienne for that stupid reason, they decided to add some humor to the tale, turn it around a bit, give everyone a chuckle along with a rolling eye.

I was mad to read in Soap Opera Digest that the car was meant for Dario so he goes into Witness Protection because he realizes how much danger he is putting everyone in. So he's kinda gonna go out as doing the right thing? He's so slimy, don't let him off. It's a shame they went this direction with Dario. Another Hernandez would nice. More family dynamic.

Dang it all anyway.....Dario should have gone to prison. If he was in witness protection, they would not have let him out of the cop shop. He would have been shipped out NOW! His clothes etc. would just have gotten left behind. New I.D., income source, etc.

So am guessing, this is a change in original story. And thus, Dario can return at some point in time????

So there were 4 Hernandez siblings. Have ALL been in jail at one time or other?

Arianna the first: drugs

Dario: witness protection instead of jail? But guilty of corporate stealing and selling knock off designer bags.

Gabi: killed the sainted Nick.

Rafe: I can't remember.

Eduardo, the dad: a killer for hire. Great role model.

Back