SPOILER !! Week July 31

I think Ben returning is a pretty solid rumor, especially with Chandler Massey (Will) and Dr. Rolf coming back too. When I met him back in May, he kept saying time will tell when people asked if he was coming back.

I sincerely hope Raines is NOT Dario's accomplice. I will be really disappointed if he is.

Tyler Christopher is also a rumor. I'm thinking he may have been up for something before the head writer change and that got squashed. He's been following a lot of Days social media for months now. I noticed Ali Sweeney (Sami) started following him on Twitter right around the time she returned back in May. So perhaps they finally found a role for him.

Yes, these are all rumors as I stated. I just found the rumors interesting and wanted to pass them along. I also heard the rumor about Louise Sorel (Vivian). The rumor regarding Tyler Christopher has him in the role of Alexander Kiriakis. We'll see if he in fact comes to the show. Also, I heard they may revisit Abby's mental state since the storyline was just dropped after she returned. That may tie into the rumor about Ben's return.

Abby was on a different kind of meds, and got much better, which is how she was able to come to Salem to see her son, even if she wanted to "hide". She was still taking the meds for a while......but no idea if she no longer needed psychiatric visits or just stopped of her own accord.

Trouble with rumors is that usually, someone thinks of a storyline to go with a character, and bingo, that idea is mentioned elsewhere, and becomes more "fact" than just someone's idea.

What the facts are, the show has informed the public of who is returning, but NO storylines, except for wrapping up Higley's stuff. And we have approximate appearance dates for some of the returnees, which is near the end of the year, during Nov. sweeps, and Christmas into the New Year. That is all we know. Nothing else.

I noticed today that Camila Banus (Gabi) retweeted the tweet about Tyler Christopher coming to Days. Kind of an odd thing to retweet if it weren't true.

@MelaB There was a casting call months ago for an "Alex" but I think we are beyond the time when that character would have started airing.

@KathyLu, Sami was perceived to have stolen only from EJ (and his father,) whereas Dario had the audacity to steal from Chad. Huge difference. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sami did steal the money from STEFANO, with EJ's blessing. EJ gave her the codes, passwords, etc. to do it. Of course she was wrong to do it, but EJ had thought his father deserved to lose something, plus with the way Sami & Stefano felt about each other, wanted to make sure his kids were provided for. (No will???)
Dario not only stole from Countess W, but other companies as well. He spread his evil around, and then there was the counterfeiting, plus drugs, and EJ was also in the drugs thing. All are guilty, etc. None will go to jail.
Don't you love that for all the crimes, the lies, the ill treatment of others, Dario gets away? Gabi went to jail, Hope, Nicole, in jail, poor Dr. Baker is still there.....but Dario is free as can be. :)

Louise Sorel (Vivian) has made it clear she'd never come back to Days after her last go-round.
Who hasn't said that before though? I know she was treated badly the last time she was on, but time heals SOME wounds and ya never know.....the right storyline offered by the right person with support from the right cast members......never say never, even if Louise Sorel (Vivian) said never.

I don't believe casting news unless it's from Jason47, SOD, Michael Logan at TV Guide, or lately Entertainment Weekly. Daytime Royalty can be good too based on cast social media posts but you have to know how to separate the rumor from actual.

So when a soap blog or site I've never heard of posts casting scoop, I'm less inclined to believe it. IF Tyler Christopher is coming to Days, you can bet one of the sources I mentioned above would announce it first with show endorsed detail.

As for Louise Sorel (Vivian), I have no use for her or Nicholas Alamain in Salem. I'd rather see Alex and Philip Kiriakis return along with Stephanie Johnson.

Dario gets away? Gabi went to jail, Hope, Nicole, in jail, poor Dr. Baker is still there.....but Dario is free as can be. :)

Yes, but, he will "get to live the rest of (his) life like a schnook!" :)

Sami double-crossed EJ by going far beyond their Stefano-punishing plan, giving away EJ's precious race car, being a case in point. :angry:

I forgot some of those details. Hopefully, Sami hung on to most of EJ's money, just in case they are ever reunited. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back