SPOILER !! Week July 9

Considering all the new spoilers, seems that these characters are ready for the loony bus. I hope they all get on board and go straight to the insane asylum for character do-overs. It's really crazy in Salem now. The writers have created a psycho town.:whack: :sick: :fan:

I'm glad to see Will and Sonny finally moving toward each other again. As for the rest, I'll just say this: I just opened up a new business. Hip boots up to the ears and mega-large shovels are the special of the day.

True but Kate takes it to a whole other level. How many characters have had so many multi-generational bed partners? I'm honestly shocked she hasn't hooked up with Chad yet.
Give her some time and she just might add JJ, Eli, Ben, and Little Trippy to her life list. And as soon as Parker and Tater Tot are SORASed into twenty-somethings, they could become the next notches on Kate's bedpost. Imagine the horrified reactions from Jeannie T., Brady, and Chloe when they learn that their sons have followed Rafe into Kate's bed.

Wow, this is shocking. Rolling a body in a rug and trying to drag it out of a house is a plan??? Shocked that this plan is not foolproof.
Things should work out OK. After all, as all those who watched the disposal of the deceased Phoenix know, Rafe and Hope have experience in wrapping up bodies and removing them from a premises. And it's a plus that they're using a rug, unlike body-snatcher Max Brady who used a water-heater shell to get the very dead Ford Decker out of Chelsea's sorority house. Finally, it's no surprise that the Magic Cabin also has rug large enough to wrap Ciara in. (This place is so stocked with amenities, the rug is probably a pricey, handmade Persian carpet from a high-end Salem rug retailer.)

For those not aware, Steven Olson is Julie and Hope's criminal brother. He lives in Europe and was last played by Stephen Schnetzer, who went on to play Cass Winthrop on Another World and As the World Turns.

Stephen_Schnetzer_as_Cass.jpg

And as soon as Parker and Tater Tot are SORASed into twenty-somethings, they could become the next notches on Kate's bedpost.

I hope Parker is not included in this group, as he could possibly be Kate's grandson:eek: (I still want Philip to be renamed his father).

For those not aware, Steven Olson is Julie and Hope's criminal brother. He lives in Europe and was last played by Stephen Schnetzer, who went on to play Cass Winthrop on Another World and As the World Turns.

Stephen_Schnetzer_as_Cass.jpg

Just love this actor! He can play comedy, drama and everything in between!

Back