SPOILER !! Week May 13

Now that is interesting. Supposedly the election is Friday, May 3rd, (according to Eve on May 2nd, she said the election is tomorrow!) ...but we do not learn the results til the week of May 13th. Sheesh.
'Bout time Tripp gets a clue!

I think Xander has something else.....There was a reason Nicole agreed to marry him.....There was some recording that was in Victor's safe, and Xander stole it. I remember Eve wanted it, too. ?????

I think Xander has something else.....There was a reason Nicole agreed to marry him.....There was some recording that was in Victor's safe, and Xander stole it. I remember Eve wanted it, too. ?????
It was a recording Brady made of Nicole admitting she killed Deimos I think. If I remember right it was proven that someone else killed Deimos so the tape would be irrelevant.

Ahhh, yes. Thank you. That was when everyone was drugged, so not sure what they did.

Well, don't know what leverage Xander has, except for having Holly, unless he made Nik sign some kind of agreement or something, when they married.

It was a recording Brady made of Nicole admitting she killed Deimos I think. If I remember right it was proven that someone else killed Deimos so the tape would be irrelevant.
Yes, it's the recording of Nicole admitting to killing Deimos. But unless/until they rewrite that fact, no one else was proven to be the killer; it was Nicole.

I'm pretty sure that was a flash drive with a recording of Nicole saying that she killed Deimos.

The mayoral election results are announced.

Does anyone care?? is there a fan base out there that cares about the election?? in Salem I'm sure if someone doesn't like the results, just like DNA testing for paternity if you don't like it just request a recount, re-do until you get the results you want.....

Xander reveals he still has leverage over Nicole. [If it's about the Deimos tape, somebody should tell the writers that a taped confession with no other corroborating evidence is useless. So many Salemites have fallen for the old you've-been-taped scam that it's getting ridiculous.]

Tripp realizes Claire is in cahoots with Eve. [At last -- Trippy has been so slow on the uptake about nasty, squawking Claire that it was casting doubt on whether he was really the son of the mighty Patch Johnson.]

Rafe gets divorce papers from Hope. [At last -- Rafe deserves a spouse who's smart enough not to fall for the romantic entreaties of the likes of Aiden "Dead Bird" Jennings and slimy Ted Laurent.]

The mayoral election results are announced. [If Abe loses this one, he should go into hiding. He's already lost an election to career criminal EJ. To lose another to the amnesiac tool of scheming Eve Donovan would be beyond disgraceful.]

Last edited:
Back